At Knight Frank we are passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world's most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy .
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse spanning 488 offices and more than 20,000 individuals .
We look for different. You can expect different from us. We employ extraordinary people - so our clients have every right to expect extraordinary service.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
An exciting 12 month fixed term contract role has become available for a highly organised and dedicated Department Coordinator and team administrator to join the Project Management & Building Consultancy division of an international real estate and property consultancy organisation.
As the Department Coordinator you will provide administrative support to a team of professionals who are driven to get the best results from each day.
- Providing administrative and PA support to the Partner, Head of Project Management & Building Consultancy, and the wider team in QLD.
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documentation
- Prepare and process invoices, account management and monthly expense reimbursements
- Maintain team's calendars, organise meetings and ensure awareness of daily/weekly movements ensuring clients are made aware of schedules and appointments where necessary.
- Provide assistance to managers for on-boarding and off-boarding of new employees
Who we are looking for?
- Possesses demonstrable experience in a similar administration and PA role providing support to a team or senior individuals working in the real estate, development, and construction industry
- Good MS Office Suite skills
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive and strong use of initiative
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 14-week parental scheme (including superannuation) for primary carers
- Birthday and study leave
- A workplace where you can purchase additional leave so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
Be yourself. Break the mould. Boost your career. Because we look for different, for exceptional results.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Davidson are assisting a Government client recruit Data Entry Administrators (AO2). These are temporary roles starting ASAP Until December 2021 based in the Brisbane CBD/Inner Suburbs. We are seeking [...]
The QRL is the governing body for the game of rugby league in Queensland, contributing to the development of talented players and providing pathways for all from the community to elite levels, includi [...]
About U&u; We are an award-winning, Queensland Headquartered recruitment firm with a strong focus on hiring only the very best talent. We have a team of over 100 incredible staff across four office [...]
About The Role Our team is looking for an experienced Property Manager, motivated to provide amazing customer service to our landlords and tenants. The role would be an end-to-end Portfolio Managem [...]