Work in Melbourne CBD to manage preventative maintenance projects for a company with an extensive corporate property portfolio
Adecco is delighted to partner with an established business that uniquely owns and manages its entire property portfolio in Melbourne.
Our client specialises in the investment of the Australian commercial property market of CBD offices and buildings. This business is Australian owned and started with all-Australian investors.
Some of the clients that tenant the buildings include government clients, top tier law firms, multi-national companies, and consulting firms.
They are lucky enough to have many long-standing tenants and have not been particularly hit by the covid financial downturn in the market.
This historic business is looking for a Preventative Maintenance Manager to supervise, manage and project lead preventative maintenance of the portfolio of buildings our client owns.
Some of your duties will include, but not be limited to: -
- Leadership to contractors, consultants, and where agreed external project managers deliver 'fit for purpose' solutions across all critical areas of building planned maintenance, including fire services and HVAC
- Ensuring buildings are well maintained and provide a level of amenity to meet our Tenants' expectations
- Setting up robust process and discipline of reviews all whilst driving learning and direction
- Delivering contractor performance and relationships in the operational delivery of service across plant, equipment and repairs
- Working closely with the Reactive Maintenance team and Trades
- Approach all aspects of the role with the tenant in mind and ensuring minimal disruption to clients
- Significantly having safety as the top priority in all that you do in your role
- Providing service to tenants in the delivery of planned maintenance within the stipulated time frame set by the business
- Engagement of contractors and consultants that builds on the critical group of contractors having solid and enduring relationships with our client
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Managing Director to ensure correct engagement of contractors for the job which is at hand
- Work on R&M; and Capital Works Projects with the ability to deliver a plan and execute it with ease
This role is very much looking for a candidate who has had a lot of hands-on and management experience.
You will have the ability to take the lead, make recommendations, and provide difference of opinion to contractors in their work to ensure the correct solutions.
The role is a mix of office-based and on-site work, so you will be happy to complete both approaches during your working week. This role is classed as essential work as the premises is provided to Government employees, and so you will be working on-site 100% (during lockdowns); there is not a work from home option with this role.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will need to have the following: -
- Australian Permanent Residency, Citizenship or a long-term visa with full working rights
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in maintenance management work- it will be advantageous if you have experience in more extensive, multi-site maintenance for properties
- Complex knowledge of historic plant equipment and systems due to our client's systems being aged
- Enthusiasm to partner and work with the Executive team and other teams in the business
- Strong computer and communication skills
If you are currently working in a larger consulting, contracting firm or have had project experience (hands-on) from a renovation or upgrading of a large corporate premise, your application will be favoured.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details Service Deli Assistant Brisbane - West Costco Bundamba Part Time min 24hrs Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 5am or finishing as late as 11pm. Description of [...]
Req ID:163084 We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electri [...]
Job Details Service Deli Assistant Part Time NSW - Other Costco Lake Macquarie Part Time 24hrs Rotating roster which will include weekend work and starts from 5am or finishing as late as 10pm. Daily t [...]
Both personal and professional development opportunitiesJoin a world leader in the construction materials industryGreat opportunity to develop your career with worlds largest construction materials co [...]