Your key responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Receipt of any trade shipping order.
- Issuing instructions to the relevant executing branch office.
- Confirming of any trade shipping order with an order confirmation.
- Handling day to day communications with clients for work related trade.
- Checking and reporting results using the Generic Lot Report (GLR)
- Following up on creation of Boss Order (when applicable)
- Following up on outstanding Internal Control Invoices.
- Issuance of draft certificates to, discuss with, and process all certificates with the client.
- Maintain Client KPI performance records.
- Organise priorities and direct local team where required.
- Assist in providing quotations for clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2 Years Coal experience preferably within a laboratory environment.
- Commercial document training
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and CCLAS
- Great time management skills handling tight deadlines.
- Abilitiy to lead and direct others
WHY WORK FOR SGS?
Working at SGS means joining an innovative, global Company. Let’s break down what that means for you.
- As a Company, we have embraced the shift to flexible work . We encourage our employees, wherever operationally possible, to work in arrangements that support a work-life balance.
- We’re a Company who believe our impact on society is important, so Sustainability is embedded in our culture and the way we do business.
- Paid Parental leave scheme for 8 weeks for eligible employees.
- We are driven to ensure we have a positive impact on our local communities through paid employee volunteering days and regularly encouraging time off to donate blood.
- Health & Wellbeing is important to us, which is why we offer annual health club membership rebates and discounted private health insurance, as well as a supportive Employee Assistance Program.
- Ongoing learning & development is vital to the success of any Company. We believe in investing in our employees, so we offer education assistance programs and encourage the use of our online learning platform.
- Career Development Opportunities (nationally and Globally)
COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward-thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual, and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* Bono de nueva contratación de $ 3,000 después de 90 días para la planta automotriz de Marysville y la planta de East Liberty * ¡Nuevas tarifas de pago! $ 17.25 y $ 18.35 hasta $ 27.20 salario [...]
*$3,000 New Hire Bonus after 90 days for the Marysville Auto Plant and the East Liberty Plant* New Pay Rates! $17.25 & $18.35 up to $27.20 top wage. Hiring Immediately for Entry Level Assemble [...]
Develop your career with a growing industry leader Permanent position within a supportive, team-based culture Competitive Pay Rate - Important Company Location About Us Berendsen Fluid Power C [...]
TRUCK MECHANIC/DIESEL FITTER We are seeking a full time Truck Mechanic/Diesel Fitter to complete servicing and repairs on various On-Highway equipment and vehicles.r> ABOUT US Prochem Group [...]