About the role
BaptistCare Kularoo Centre is looking for 4 x full time Registered Nurses to deliver high quality, responsive and individualised care. In this role, you’ll plan, organise and implement care in accordance with individual Resident Care Plans and deliver and promote high standards of professional care. An experienced leader, you will provide clinical leadership, support and guidance to our Care Staff.
Skills and experience
- A Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-basic nursing experience
- Have experience in a clinical leadership role
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to respond effectively in emergency situation
Please note: As of May 2020, anyone visiting a residential home may be required to have an up-to-date influenza vaccination.
- Salary packaging + novated leasing options + meal and entertainment card
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Access to family friendly benefits like our wellness programs
People enjoy working at BaptistCare because they love what they do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference. Our 4000 staff are our most important resource and we take you and your career seriously. We want to provide you with a working environment and culture that supports you in your career journey and growth.
If you’re a natural born leader who possesses strong communication, organisational and time management skills, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Successful applications will be subject to a variety of background checks including police background check via our online police check system.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the roleEstia Health Forster are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to lead our ACFI Lead efforts at the home and educate the team, working a minimum of three (3) days per week; Monday to F [...]
About the role Estia Health Forster are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to lead our ACFI Lead efforts at the home and educate the team, working a minimum of three (3) days per week; Monday t [...]
The Manning Older Persons Mental Health Service has multiple opportunities available for experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join their teams on a permanent full or part time basis. Empl [...]
Employment Type: Casual Position Classification: Assistant In Nursing Remuneration: $46,261.52 - $50,759.31 pro rata Requisition ID: REQ248483 Casual Assistant In Nursing Manning Hospital Manning Hosp [...]