About the Company
Our client is a leading national retailer. Due to growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an Acquisition Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Acquisition Analyst will assist with the acquisition and development for all aspects of new and existing retail sites including identification, negotiation, contracts, and town planning through to opening. There is a strong focus on growth in the portfolio.
- Portfolio Growth/Transacting: determine optimum locations for growth, secure sites by acquisition or lease, document lease/contracts to be executed, and create a healthy pipeline to meet expansion goals
prepare financial models for proposed refurbishments/ amalgamations/ new developments, engage and manage external consultants through Design, DA, and Construction stages through to completion
- Stakeholder Management: maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Finance & Reporting: preparation and presentation of business cases, outlining of alternatives/ sensitivities, providing written reports and budgets
- Manage existing sites: lease renewals and rent reviews etc
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of acquisition and development experience in a retail setting and:
- Strong business, planning, and financial skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think creatively and drive growth
- Strong leasing background
- Adept problem-solving skill
Great opportunity for a junior Acquisition Analyst to join a growing team!
Curtis Partnership specialises in Sales, Marketing & Operations, Finance & Accounting, Technology and Property recruitment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your business Human Resources drives the Group’s people strategy which is committed to fostering a vibrant, customer focused, high integrity culture where our people are engaged, passionate and v [...]
About the Role We’re looking for a passionate analyst who has strong business acumen and a desire to fully engage and partner with our teams, driving some unique and successful commercial outcomes. [...]
About The Company You will be joining a rapidly growing Fintech Company that uses out-of-box thinking and cutting-edge technology to deliver credit to it's customers much quicker than traditional len [...]
The opportunityThe Senior Credit Analyst role is part of the the Credit Analytics Team and will drive profitable acquisition through the effective and efficient use of automated credit solutions. A pr [...]