Hurstville City Council
- Deliver innovative services that promote and support our community.
We have opportunities for Casual Childcare Assistants to join our innovative Council. This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate childcare educators that are seeking flexibility and a competitive salary. We are seeking individuals who genuinely go above and beyond in their role as a quality educators and carers to young children. The successful candidates will provide a friendly, secure and stimulating learning environment for all children attending the centres, and to assist in the planning and implementation of programmes which meet the developmental, cultural and special needs of children in care.
This position will also provide support to ensure regular communication with parents of children in care.
All applications must supply up to date copies of:
- Certificate III in Children’s Services.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificates
- Approved current Working with Children Check (must be issued after 2013)
- NSW Department of Education and Communities approved Child Protection Training Certificate.
- Previous experience working as a Childcare Assistant preferably with children 0-5 years of age in a Childcare Centre.
- Sound oral and written communication skills and ability to relate well to children, families, staff, volunteers and the community.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and to provide role-modelling as appropriate.
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the attributes located in the Position Description essential criteria, then please submit your application today! Ensure you provide responses and examples (where appropriate) to all required questions on the application. Due to the high number of applications received please note previous applicants need not apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Caring for a loved one is important work. Some days caring brings great joy, but some days it can be lonely or a little overwhelming. No matter how you feel today, our Carer’s Gateway will be just a [...]
Your OpportunityThis awesome permanent part-time role based in Hurstville and is an opportunity that provides the flexibility to work around your availability.The Parents Next program helps parents wi [...]
You have come across the best Sous Chef opportunity currently on the market. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sous Chef to join our new team as part of our brand new opening with worl [...]
Illawarra Catholic Club Group located in Sydney’s South operates two Registered Clubs (Hurstville and Menai), along with Commercial and Retail Tenancies at both properties. A fantastic opportunity e [...]