- Exciting Opportunity for multiple Data Analysts
- Seeking both AP5 + AP6 Levels
- 12 Month contract + extenstion opportunities
- Must hold an NV1 Security Clearance to apply for this role
- Exciting opportunity to work on high profile, long term projects
Our client is a large federal department that deals with all areas of security and cyber awareness for protecting Australia's cyber landscape. Join a large multi-disciplinary team and make a real impact in your career as an IT industry professional.
Our Client is seeking APS5 and APS6 Data Analysts to work within the Taskforce to support the Data Manager. Data Analysts will identify, organise + analyse data as required.
They will generate information + insights from data sets, create visualisations + prepare reports for the Taskforce.
The duties for an APS5 + APS6 Data Analyst are similar. However, there is an expectation of a higher level of analytical skill + experience at the APS6 level. An APS6 staff member is expected to take on a leadership role within the team and supervise junior staff members.
APS5 Data Analyst resonsibilities:
- Accountable to allocate work, resources + tasks/set work area priorities to meet work area outcomes.
- Responsible for data organisation/analysis.
- Compose reports, documents + correspondence on data analysis activities.
- Coordinate the provision of advice + guidance to others on complex data analysis activities/tasks.
- Build + sustain effective relationships with team members/participate in team work + group activities.
- Design solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
APS6 Data Analyst resonsibilities:
- Accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes
- Share own expertise with others + guide/mentor less experienced employees.
- Lead + coordinate data organisation/analysis.
- Prepare processes + procedures to support data analysis activities.
- Generate complex reports, documents + correspondence on data analysis activities.
- Build + sustain relationships/liaise with a network of key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders + subject matter experts to resolve data analysis issues.
- Resolve problems using expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action.
You must hold an NV1 Security Clearance to apply for these roles.
To apply for these roles click 'Apply' or call Jess Jurkovic on 02 6129 6305 to talk about this opportunity further.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your field of responsibility An opportunity working alongside high-performing and experienced analysts in assisting the coverage of the Australian Banks through analysis of industry macro trends and [...]
Your field of responsibility An opportunity to work alongside high-performing and experienced analysts to assist coverage of Australian Small Cap industrial stocks through analysis of industry macro [...]
Your field of responsibility An opportunity to work alongside high-performing and experienced analysts to assist coverage of Diversified Financials (BNPL, wealth platforms eg Netwealth, asset manager [...]
Job Description The Real Estate team is an active global investor across multiple real estate sectors and multiple strategies in support of CPP Investments' mandate to maximize returns without undue [...]