We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to plan and manage the renovation, refurbishment and new-build program of OTR sites. This includes forecasting projected costs and completion times and ensuring these time frames are adhered to. Reporting to the Construction Manager and working with a team of highly skilled peers, you will work closely with on-site contractors to deliver the projects on time and on budget.
Who are we?
Peregrine Corporation is a family-owned, proudly South Australian business on a rapid growth trajectory. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high-profile Company brands including On The Run (OTR)
convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
Our strategy is to take OTR brand national, growing from our current store base of 160+ locations.
Other high-profile brands within our business include Krispy Kreme, Subway, Oporto, Hungry Jacks and of course, GYG (Guzman y Gomez). Join our team and be part of the journey!
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop project schedules and plans and budgets for each of the projects.
- Provide input into the design, the schedule, seek potential cost savings and identify any significant risks or construction problems.
- Prepare procurement strategy which outlines the construction process and tender outline.
- Implement new store designs
- Work with contractors to facilitate continuous improvement and WHS standards
- Coordinate handover of sites from previous owners when necessary
- Supervise and manage construction and fit out works
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will possess:
- A sound knowledge of the principles and practices of Project Management databases and software
- You will have extensive experience as a Construction Project Manager working on-site on multiple projects and a record of delivering great project outcomes.
- You have proven ability to resolve issues and problem solving using a creative but pragmatic approach
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Ability to read and interpret architects plans
- Working knowledge of planning and constructions codes
- Be prepared to travel to regional locations for supervising site work
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to write high quality precision reports, meeting notes, and to present to groups
- Proven performance in managing and meeting programmed objectives within financial parameters and corporate requirements.
- Proven performance in the preparation and administration of tender/contract documentation.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and a willingness to update current qualifications.
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FPA Development From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silico [...]
Senior Improvement Engineer – SomersbyCSR Limited is a leading Australian Manufacturing business with a rich history. We are recognised for our innovative approach to developing sustainable and high [...]
Randstad are seeking immediate applications from available and suitable candidates for the role of Project Engineer/Construction Manager within a leading mineral production business on the Yorke Penin [...]
Senior Highways DesignerApply now »Apply now + Apply Now+ Start apply with LinkedIn Start+ Please Date:Sep 28, 2021Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU Company: Hatch With over six decades of busine [...]