Bellingen Shire Council
- Competitive Salary
- 19-day work month (RDO)
- Flexible work arrangements and lifestyle incentives available
Are you looking for a positive and collaborative team environment where your contributions will help shape the organisations future?
We are looking for a capable, hands-on People and Culture Manager to join our senior leadership team to help navigate a range of changes, providing inspirational values-based leadership in the areas of strategic HR planning, organisation development, employee support, industrial relations, recruitment and onboarding, learning and development and HR policies, systems and processes.
You will need to hit the ground running so we expect you to have a minimum of 4 years experience in the capactiy of Manager People and Culture or in a similar role. You will have track record of leading and managing organisational change, as well as experience working within local government. Your ability to shape and foster a positive workplace culture, will serve you well in this role. You are friendly, approachable but importantly, influential, and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
Further to this you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Can translate legislative and statutory obligations into practical procedures and work practices
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the legislative and regulative requirements relating to human resources and industrial/employee relations matters
- Can anticipate workflow and introduce innovative responses to high workloads and complex issues
- Are committed to positive, collaborative and service-oriented relationships
- Have strong people management skills, including motivating, negotiating, and mentoring staff
- Possess a high level of computer literacy skills and excellent oral communication and report writing skills
- Can exercise sound judgement and have strong emotional intelligence
How to apply
Applications require a statement specifically addressing the Essential and Desirable selection criteria outlined in the Position Description and a current Resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Teacher Technology - Dorrigo High School-00008GVI.LocationRegional NSWAdvertisement NumberA900101179Number of Positions1Total Remuneration Package:Remuneration package valued at up to $127,157.00. Bas [...]
Position Information Dorrigo High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrolment of 109 students. It is in the hinterland region of the Bellingen Shire, located on the Waterfall Way between C [...]
Want to deliver food from Australia's favourite chains including KFC, Oporto, Hungry Jacks and more? Want some flexibility in your work and to be the boss of your own schedule? Live in Coffs Harbour? [...]
Position Information Dorrigo High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrolment of 109 students. It is in the hinterland region of the Bellingen Shire, located on the Waterfall Way between [...]