The Good Guys
- Be part of Australia’s fastest growing and largest consumer electronics retailing group - over 100 stores and 3,500 employees
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help customers live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’,
and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Modern office - coffee machines, large kitchen areas, food vending machines
- Close to public transport (500m from Flinders Street Station)
- Paid maternity leave
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid maternity leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Responsible for the creation and delivery of consistent, on brand content for The Good Guys consumer campaigns and events to drive customer engagement, the content strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to deliver, on time digital content for The Good Guys ensuring all channel content comes from one single brand voice and is consistent with brand guidelines
- Write, coordinate, traffic, create and deploy informative and engaging content, across digital channels, which positively positions products and new technology in a way that explains how a product’s key features help families live better for less
- Work collaboratively with the Partner Marketing & Digital teams to create content that supports new launches and branded activity, which drive customer engagement, in store execution and online sales conversion
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Campaigns & Digital teams to create content that supports promotional campaigns and events, which drive customer engagement, in store execution and online sales conversion
- Ensure that all content is accurate and consistent with established brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Ensure that all digital copy created is aligned with The Good Guys’ online SEO and UX strategy
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in working in a fast-paced retail Marketing environment with creative, production processes and strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Suite XD – (or Photoshop etc.) to create content suitable for website
- Demonstrated excellent copywriting skills coupled with strong research skills
- Experience creating content for Digital and Social to tell a story about a product, category, brand, or trend
- Experience in writing copy for SEO and using SEO tools such as SEMRush (preferred)
- Understanding of digital customer journey and UX principles an advantage
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Related degree in Digital Design/Advertising, Communications or Marketing
- Demonstrate a capacity to think conceptually, strategically and commercially
- Knowledge of the creative and popular arts, advertising trends
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Good Guys recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Independent, creative agency with exciting clients and an innovative, connected & engaged teamValues based business – we live by our ‘Make Money Make Impact’ cultural framework, and we’re on a [...]
- Exciting opportunity to drive positive brand health & engagement through Social Media & Content - Permanent, Full-time - Melbourne VIC About Australian Red Cross Lifeblood At Lifeblood, we’re he [...]
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildi [...]
Customer support coordinator Job Locations AU-NS-Sydney | AU-CT-Canberra | AU-QL-Brisbane | AU-VI-Melbourne Overview Warringtonfire Australia has an opportunity for a Customer support coordinator to j [...]