Marvel International Group
The role: To assist in all aspects of the daily operations of the PAT office and warehouse. This is an integral role in the Team and will cover a broad range of tasks across the Administration and Logistics departments.
Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To
- Reception, answering, screening and directing phone calls
- Managing office supplies and equipment
- Liaising with customers and third-party suppliers
- Managing and tracking shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining database records utilising Smartsheet software
- Scheduling and booking travel arrangements
- Maintaining contact lists
- Providing general administrative and operational support where required
- Webstore inventory management
- PAT Demo equipment inventory management
- Maintaining the company website
- Scheduling and coordinating training sessions, meetings and appointments
- Collating presentations and distributing marketing material
To be the successful candidate for this position, you are a self-starter who is very capable of working unsupervised, but also able to work as part of a team and take direction when required. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, however the right ‘can do attitude’ and attention to detail will be highly regarded.
The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Skills
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Proficient computer skills with experience in MS Office, Teams and Smartsheets
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative and communication skills
- Clean driving record and Class C drivers license.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Woolworths Group Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores a [...]
We are currently looking for an Indigenous Person with a genuine interest in undertaking a 12 month Warehouse and Logistics Traineeshipto join our team based in Homebush Bay. Would you enjoy a role [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial Property B2B Marketing team in our Sydney Head Office. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to get in [...]
- Creators of the world's largest digital community of shoppers delivering social proof content- Plenty of career progression opportunities- 4 weeks of annual leave each year + WPP Leave Entitlements [...]