So, who is Till Payments?
As Australia's fastest growing payment solution business, we're on a mission to create seamless customer payment experiences. Powered by technology, we are changing the commerce game for the better; better for merchants and better for their customers.
We simplify the way businesses accept payments across online, in-store, mobile, unattended and point of sale systems. The payments game is evolving and we are staying one step ahead, building world class technology paired with local service to support customers.
Who do we need on the team, and what will you be doing?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the full project life cycle from pre-sales to scoping, initiating,
management and delivery into operations.
You’ll work with a range of stakeholders and ensuring they are informed, engaged and have appropriate expectations throughout the course of the project. You’ll oversee all aspects of project management, particularly stakeholder communication, scope control, budget accountability, supplier management and risk assessment.
No two days in a high growth scale up are the same, but these will be your key responsibilities:
- Leading a portfolio of technology-based projects to ensure successful delivery on time and budget and work within the governance frameworks, taking ownership and overseeing projects through to implementation
- Collaborating with to align key stakeholders with a common vision and path to success
- Ensure transparency in reporting and communications
- Strong stakeholder management skills and implementing rigorous project management and control disciplines that will enable you to deliver a first-class quality service
- Managing projects and programmes using a range of delivery methods as appropriate
Who are you, and what experience will you bring?
You’ll bring an outcome focussed attitude with demonstrated ability to meet business outcomes and deadlines. You’re a strong negotiator who takes a consultative approach to communicating with key stakeholders. We’re a payments business, so you’ve either got experience within payments, or a passion to work within FinTech!
We’re open to different skills and backgrounds who can help us deliver on this role, though it’s important that you’ll have:
- Experience in delivering projects centered around payments technologies (processing, switching, & clearing technologies for both card present and card not present)
- Amazing project management skills with a proven ability to deliver projects objectives on time and within budget
- Demonstrated experience with, and knowledge of, project management principles and practice in Agile environments
- Certification in PRINCE2 or PMBoK or equivalent methodology
- Experience creating documents including business cases, steering committee papers, presentations, technical and commercial content
- Ability to develop effective working relationships within internal and external stakeholders and bring cross functional teams together
What will you get from Till?
- We’re on a path of high growth. Till has grown rapidly and continues this trend into 2021, as we continue to bring on the best and brightest minds in the business.
- A global role that sees the evolution and development of products into all our global target markets.
- Our collaborative, inclusive, and vibrant start-up culture. We have a ‘One Team, One Family’ mindset. We take care of ourselves, our teams, our customers, and our community.
- Self-development and education fund – never stop learning! We support and subsidize employees that wish to further development that we can mutually benefit from.
- Attractive remuneration packages that can include a competitive salary with incentives such as cash bonuses and share options to reward your efforts.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role before applying, please call Yvette Bridge on 02 8315 4941.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Organisation: Infrastructure NSW Primary Location: Sydney City Remuneration: Total Remuneration Package $99,431 - $110,064 Starting from $99,431 commensurate with experience Infrastructure NSW [...]
Organisation Infrastructure NSW Primary Location: Sydney City Remuneration Total Remuneration Package $99,431 - $110,064 Starting from $99,431 commensurate with experience Infras [...]
About Us Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods [...]
About us Human Made is delivering a game changing Digital Experience Platform, built on our decade of experience in creating outstanding websites built on WordPress technology, and we need a dynamic [...]