EcoCrews Regional Manager
Take responsibility for all aspects of the delivery of projects for EcoCrews that will provide Crew Members with hands-on experience of a range of land-based activities.
· Leadership opportunity with the chance to really make your mark!
· Flexibility, Salary Packaging (plus Vehicle) and other not-for-profit benefits available
· Eurobodalla, Bega Valley and Shoalhaven Region
Campbell Page is a not-for- profit organisation, delivering employment, labour hire, youth, family, Indigenous, community services and social enterprises from more than 80 locations across four states.
We’re on a mission to prevent and reduce unemployment while creating jobs in the communities we’re a part of.
That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a Regional Manager who will be responsible for delivering projects for the benefit of the environment; someone who can manage day to day operations of the EcoCrew delivery teams through Team Supervisors.
The Regional Manager is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of projects for Campbell Page EcoCrews that provide EcoCrew Members with hands-on experience of a range of land-based activities, integrated training and seamless transitions from the program into the workforce. The role also has prime responsibility for delivery of projects that may feed into EcoCrews.
- Lead a team to deliver environmental projects while coaching, supporting and motivating young people to achieve results and stay employed.
- Mentor and train new starters within the team.
- Developing strategies and plan structured work experience on rewarding projects for young people helping them to build good working habits for their long-term career growth.
- Utilize previous knowledge of key environmental issues to lead projects and show commitment to WHS
To be awesome at this role, you’ll need:
- To have a genuine care for people – regardless of their circumstances, background or mindset
- Experience of leading environmental projects.
- Knowledge of key environmental issues.
- Relationship management experience would be good.
- To use information to run services and business smoothly.
- Commitment to WHS
- To be results driven – deliver on your targets and drive and inspire your team to deliver on their targets too.
- Leadership skills – your job is to look to the future and create the path to success, and then inspire the rest of the program to get there!
The perks! Why work for Campbell Page? We’ve got three big reasons…give some, get some and grow some.
Give Some – contribute to local communities and local people.
Get Some – one of the perks of working for a not-for-profit is that you get part of your pay TAX FREE. You’ll also enjoy a super supportive Employee Assistance Program, the flexibility to “design your days” and the option to take a “me” day (‘cause hey, life’s busy!)
Grow Some – you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with awards for being awesome. Take control and steer your career with a range of training options and professional development opportunities.
Interested? Apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Part Time Moruya Position Classification Speech Pathologist Lvl 2 Remuneration $40. - $47. per hour Hours weekly Requisition ID REQ256009 Applicaions 12 Interview Details Interview [...]
Full Time Eurobodalla Position Classification Nurse Practitioner Remuneration $127159. - $136154. per annum Hours weekly 38 Requisition ID REQ255567 Interview Details Interviews wi [...]
Another fantastic opportunity through Eurobodalla Shire Council to gain valuable on the job skills while completing your degree level study. Working in the Works division, you will develop skills acr [...]
This is a role that doesn’t come up very often, so if you are looking for a sea-change, a tree change, a river change (because we’ve got it all in the Eurobodalla) or just a job change where you c [...]