Australian Regional and Remote Community Services Ltd
About The Business
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, NDIS, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory. Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River with our purpose is to genuinely connect with the communities we serve, and enable our clients with agency, pride and dignity.
Our people are at the centre of our organisation and ensuring we have the right people in the right roles is the key to the success of our Consumer Centered Service Delivery.
About The Role
You'll be an ambitious self-starter who enjoys a high level of engagement with people from varying backgrounds, cultures and nationalities.
ARRCS Mobile Flexible Respite Troopy Program is based at the Old Timers Village in Alice Springs, and with three Toyota Land Cruisers available to use, the program offers mobile flexible respite services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) for the people living in several Territory communities who have no way of getting to some of the places they need to.
At the heart of it is support for those people to maintain and strengthen cultural connections: to their homelands, to their personal history, to family and their mob and to important events and occasions.
This role has a real potential to learn and grow and if the above sounds like you then this is the next opportunity for you!
Benefits Of Working For Us
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career can take you all over the NT including Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD.
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. $600 extra per fortnight in your bank!)
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience of Administration Coordination, ensuring exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Travel and Fleet Management systems, including the management and coordination of services and liaison with required providers.
- Demonstrated advanced time management, communication and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability in the use of MS Word, Excel and other online client reporting systems
- Demonstrated ability to respond and adapt to competing priorities whilst working unsupervised
- Demonstrated ability to empathise with Aged People, their families and Personal Carers
- You must have a National Police Check within the last 3 months (Apply now via https://cvcheck.com/)
- Provide Evidence of 2020 Influenza Vaccination
- Ochre Card (Working With Children)
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures. So why not join our team today to benefit the local community that you work in!
ARRCS is committed to engagement with people of all ages, from varying backgrounds, cultures and nationalities and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with lived experience of disability, people from CALD and the LGBTQI+ communities to submit their applications.
To discuss this opportunity in a safe and confidential manner or to advise us of how we could adjust our recruitment process to meet your accessibility needs please contact our People and Culture Team on 8982 5221.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us No trip to Australia’s Red Centre would be complete without exploring the spectacular West MacDonnell Ranges with its dramatic gorges, scenic mountains and watering holes. A little over an [...]
Indulge in your passion for fashion - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Approx. 6-9 hrs. per week, including weekends - Fun, fast paced and diverse role - Staff disco [...]
Indulge in your passion for fashion - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Fun, fast paced and diverse role - Staff discount available ABOUT SPENDLESS SHOES..... For t [...]
Job Description: Poche Centre for Indigenous Health The Poche Centre for Indigenous Health at The University of Queensland (UQ) was established following a $10 million donation to UQ from Mr Greg Po [...]