Australian Turntables (ATC) designs, manufactures and installs turntables for a wide range of industries across Australia and Internationally. We are a 30 year old company going through a significant growth phase with plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you are a quality focused person with a great work ethic then you will fit right into our diverse team. To learn more about us visit www.turntables.com.au/about
Australian Turntables leads the way in turntables design and manufacturing, with excellent customer service. Our company is located in Kangaroo Flat, Bendigo, VIC, 3555.
About the role
This role will require a driven and pro-active mechanical engineer with a can-do attitude,
who works collaboratively with other engineers and departments. Ideally, this role will also give assistance to electrical and control department on a regular basis.
The role is integral to Australian Turntables focus on being the best in our field through quality, continuous improvement, using ethical and safe business practices, and providing great customer service.
The position will be reporting to the engineering manager and is responsible for the research and design of ATC’s new products and systems. The design engineer performs various tasks in an engineering department including preparing documents, drafting blueprints, creating test prototypes, and overseeing the manufacturing process.
• Researching and Developing (R&D;) new products.
• Assisting sales with concept design & estimating.
• Developing products throughout the design lifecycle from concept to detailed.
• Creating drawings and documents using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Assisted Engineering (CAE) software.
• Determining manufacturing parameters: material, dimension, manufacturing tools, measuring, and production costs.
• Providing technical support to manufacturing, installation, and maintenance teams.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, standards, and specifications.
• Managing quality control of the work and report regularly.
• Tracking and monitoring documents
• Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
• Issuing Documents for modelling, testing, production requirements, QA, QC, field test, installation, maintenance, and technical support.
• Analysing existing products and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Provide regular progress reports
• Prepare and submit project documentation
• Work in a team environment where information and tasks are shared openly and with professionalism.
• Contribute to safety requirements, culture and improvement
• Qualified Mechanical Engineer or relevant degree.
• Advanced in one of 3D mechanical modelling software (SolidWorks, Catia, Inventor, or other)
• Professional AutoCAD skills.
• Able to utilize Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Competitive in using Excel features like functions and charts.
• Some background in electrical controls or the interest to learn about and get involved in related projects.
• Ability to code is a bonus.
Applications through linked in, or email to [email protected]
Applications close on Thursday 16th September
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Client A leading Food manufacturer with an established reputation of providing the highest quality products to their wide-ranging customer base. Due to their recent growth, a need has been creat [...]
Job Description: About the role: The role of Deputy Director of Medical Student Education (Bendigo) is an important role supporting medical students in Bendigo, ensuring smooth delivery of the cu [...]
Job Description: About the Home Bupa Bendigo is one of our largest care homes in Victoria, with 156 beds across various care units. Located in the stunning historic town of Bendigo, in the heart of re [...]
Job Description: About the Home Bupa Bendigo Aged Care is located in the vibrant regional centre of Victoria, within a friendly local community. With public transport on your doorstep, you’re close [...]