ABN Group is Australia’s leading construction, property and finance company with operations in both Victoria and Western Australia. We lead the market in every segment from first homes to luxury residences and we exist to deliver the dream of home ownership. In Victoria you may better know us as Boutique Homes and Homebuyers Centre.
We pride ourselves on delivering a quality product and an excellent customer experience, having helped over 40,000 first home buyers achieve their dream of homeownership.
As an Administration Assistant you can expect to build various relationships throughout ABN Group, as well as with external stakeholders and Customers.
You will provide essential admin support to the Medium Density team and will play a crucial part in delivering the dream of home ownership.
Key Responsibilities And Duties Will Include
- A broad range of administration
- Maintaining spreadsheets for pipeline data and tracking
- Assisting in producing reports
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Processing sales reports
Your Skills And Experience
You will be passionate about progressing your career in the building industry and will ideally have gained experience in a fast paced building or construction organisation.
You Will Also Have
- The ability to deliver an awesome customer experience
- A natural ability in proactively building collaborative relationships
- Relentless when faced with challenges
- Excellent listening skills
- An eye for detail when producing documentation
- Sense of humour that lifts your team members
We will provide
- Market competitive salaries and generous employee benefits and discounts
- A fun and supportive working environment and active social club
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- Ongoing learning and development to meet your professional development needs
- A supportive and accessible leadership team
- A values platform that underpins who we are and how we operate
ABN Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion and represents the communities in which we work.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we le [...]
- Support Enterprise Data Governance (EGD) and the Divisional Data teams in the operation and execution of the Data Impact Assessment (DIA). - Work with a talented and experienced team of data regul [...]
Job Description: About Xchanging Xchanging has been specializing in workers’ compensation claims management for over 16 years and we have an impressive track record of excellence in service delivery [...]
Job Description: About Xchanging Xchanging has been specialising in workers’ compensation claims management for over 16 years and we have an impressive track record of excellence in service delivery [...]