Our exciting future:
Disruption, innovation, and taking on the world are reflected in our quest to create abundant, accessible, affordable power from the sun meeting all our energy needs, all over the world.
5B, our company name, is a constant reminder that we have 5 billion years of sunshine left and provokes the question ‘how will we use it?' Our mission is to drive a paradigm shift in the delivery, integration, and operation of clean energy.
Our primary innovations are the ‘MAVERICK' solar array and our unique go-to-market strategy empowering lower cost and scalable renewable energy solutions.
Excited? Are you Bold? Practical? Are you a collaborator who loves to innovate and drive hard to create a sustainable future together? Then 5B could be the place for you.
For more company information and media showing the product and deployment process, please visit our website: https://5b.co/
The primary purpose of this role is to partner with managers to ensure the right resources are available at the right time to enable 5B's growth and innovation. With a future view to our industry, 5B product roadmap, our industrialisation strategy and global growth this role is proactive in building talent pools and helping us make strategic people decisions based on the talent landscape globally as 5B takes on the world.
System and hiring effectiveness and management of the hiring team are critical to the role.
1. Manage and prioritise the hiring plan for the hiring team; working with Head of People and Culture on priorities.
2. Influence change across leadership, the hiring team, systems and processes where effectiveness can be improved.
3. Provide leadership of the recruitment team and coach for best practice talent acquisition, talent sourcing, proactive job board management and employer of choice branding.
4. Partner with Marketing in creating the employer of choice branding strategy including online social media strategy.
5. Attract Women in STEM by facilitating STEM initiatives twice a year, create innovation partnerships with universities and facilitate speaking engagements for 5B leadership, creating excitement around our brand.
6. Manage and report on KPI's for the team and produce both weekly and monthly reports for the Executive team using high quality analytics.
7. Create consistency and excellence in candidate care, internal recruitment processes and candidate experience from recruitment through to day one onboarding.
8. Act as subject matter expert on market conditions and trends around the globe.
Are you the Allstar we are searching for?
You have a Business, HR or related degree with 5 to 7 years experience managing an in-house recruitment team and with some global hiring experience. You will equally enjoy being a hands on recruiter as you are focused on process and reporting excellence. You will be highly disciplined in recruitment principles and processes, providing superior candidate experience, and talent acquisition partnering with line management.
You are passionate about hiring top talent and creating a diverse workplace. You understand that talent acquisition impacts culture and you are love what you do. You equally enjoy creating system and process excellence with an ongoing focus on process improvement and effectiveness. You are a strong collaborator with superior external networking and influencing skills. You will put 5B on the global map as Employer of Choice!
What is it like working at 5B?
Exciting, practical, funky, and the chaotic fun of a business scaling through rapid business growth both locally and internationally. We work flexibly and do so in consultation with our employees; wellness is a high priority for us at 5B.
We have unique benefits such as dog and child-friendly, social activities, supporting local community and sustainability initiatives.
If this role resonates with you and you are personally aligned to our values below, please send your resume.
5B is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is endorsed by Work180 as a preferred workplace for women. We are an inclusive company where diversity is highly valued. Our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent. Diversity of thought is one of our competitive advantages.
Be bold. Stay true. Build bridges, cross borders.
Keep asking why. Answer to yourself. Give back.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people. Transport for NSW is delive [...]
- Mascot location - free onsite parking + close to public transport - Permanent full time opportunity - Collaborative and supportive team About the company Jands Pty Ltd is an priva [...]
Job Description At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and sch [...]
Head of HR Analytics & Insights - Challenge yourself to set, plan and facilitate the HR Analytics vision and strategy for the Qantas Group - Take an opportunity to generate data driven insig [...]