Velan Consulting Pty Ltd
Australian Capital Territory
*Digital Contracts and Finance Officer - Canberra - Citizens*
The successful contractor will:
• Manage the contractual and financial obligations of WofG ICT contracts.
• Undertake accounts payable processing from end to end (will require knowledge of SAP).
• Undertake accounts receivable on incoming ICT invoices, including invoice calculation and distribution.
• Undertake contractual requirements such as moves, adds and changes / contract change proposals.
• Mange the debt recovery of ICT invoices.
• Create standard operational procedures for processes completed by the Finance and Governance team.
• Stakeholder engagement, both internal and external.
A good understanding of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable operational functions
Experience in Contract management
A strong working knowledge of SAP with an ability to follow and pick up new processes quickly
Experience in complex account reconciliations with demonstrated attention to detail
Advanced working knowledge of EXCEL
Experience writing clear Standard Operating Procedures and producing swim lane/workflow diagrams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience in Visio/O365 suite
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Closes: 01 October 2021 Classification: Senior Officer Grade B Salary: $131,773 - $148,344 plus superannuation Position No: 50297 Directorate: Advertised (Gazettal date): 17 September 2021 Contact Off [...]
Applications close : Sunday 3 October 2021 at 11:59pm (midnight) - AEDT. Late applications will not be accepted. Who can apply: Please note this opportunity is available to current Australian [...]
About the role: The Internal Scrutiny Finance Officer is responsible for contract management activities for contracts across the Internal Scrutiny Section. The Internal Scrutiny Finance Officer condu [...]
Closes: 01 October 2021 Classification: Senior Officer Grade B Salary: $131,773 - $148,344 plus superannuation Position No: 50297 Directorate: Advertised (Gazettal date): 17 September 2021 [...]