GMT Group Pty Ltd
Australian Capital Territory
Our Federal Govt client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Assistant Secretaries and be responsible for coordinating, supporting and scheduling activities across the IT Division.
- Provide administrative support to Assistant Secretary - diary management, control and coordination of correspondence and other documentation
- Manage correspondence
- Travel arrangements and related procurement requirements
- Coordination of and preparation of branch and executive reports; contribute to materials, papers, minutes, presentations and correspondence
- Arrange meetings including collation of papers, venue and catering
- Provide a range of coordination and administrative support activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Experience Required To Be Successful
- Experience in a similar Executive Assistant role or administrative support in government organisation.
- Have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively independently and as part of the team
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and given the sensitive environment you will need to have a current federal government (AGSVA) Baseline security clearance.
If you require further information please contact our Account Manager Anu (phone hidden) / (phone hidden) or one of our Consultants.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work as a Facilities Manager across a diverse asset portfolio in the ACT Your new company Hays is currently working with a well-known global property services firm, priding themselves on delive [...]
- Quality firm, quality reputation - Culture includes a genuine diversity & flexibility focus About Our Client This is a quality consulting house with excellent reach and reputation advising [...]
- Are you an experienced strategy professional with an interest in agriculture? - Can you create Research, Development and Extension strategies? About Our Client Grains, Research and Develo [...]
We're looking for content designers. We're open to a range of skill and experience levels, and can support full-time or part-time work. What you do - You're a passionate writer. You may have exp [...]