SoftLabs | Digital Technology & Business Software Consulting Services Provider.
- 9 months with further lextensions
- Multiple Locations : Canberra,Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide,NSW
- Australian Citizens with an ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
SoftLabs is a ANZ based Digital Technology & Business Software company specialised in Technology consulting, project management, product management , software development, testing, training and support services. Being an ISO 9001 : 2015 & 27001 : 2013 Certified, we are committed to serve Business and IT companies globally nurture their vision to ensure that quality systems meeting customer’s expectations are delivered on time, supported by a passionate team of industry professionals,
with functional expertise and the highest standards of governance, integrity and renowned technology practices, with a global delivery model.
About The Role
SoftLabs Technology Team is seeking experienced Business Analyst to join their Technology Consulting in multiple locations.
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying the issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood.
- Supporting process transition and helping to manage change.
- Draw upon their knowledge and experience of defining business problems and gathering technical and non-technical information;
- Considering emerging trends and identify long-term opportunities.
Essential Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in business analysis or related fields.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions, including excellent documentation skills, synthesising effective reports, and giving influential presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills, especially as demonstrated in successfully supporting projects.
- Experience working in complex or large-scale digital transformation programs in an Agile delivery process (e.g. Scrum or similar).
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply with your resume in WORD and your details will be sent through to us for review. If you wish to have a confidential discussion call us on 02 9158 1270 or call Nikki 0482 693 975 for more information
Application Deadline: 06/09/2021
Expected Start Date: 25/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $800.00 – $900.00 per day
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Project Officer (Post-fire Weed Management)-00008GQK Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW? Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies. • Senior Pr [...]
Job description: IT Support agent Brisbane Bayside » International Oil & Gas dustrial services company » Gain exposure to advanced projects, plus additional training & certificatio [...]
- DPA and MMM 5 Practice Information: This is a busy and well-established bulk billing GP owned and operated non corporate medical clinic with large existing patient base. Great team environment w [...]
DPA and MMM 5Practice Information:This is a busy and well-established bulk billing GP owned and operated non corporate medical clinic with large existing patient base. Great team environment with exce [...]