Job Title: Remote Patient Success Coordinator in Australia/New Zealand for Clinical Trial
Type: Contract, Now - September 2021 with possible extension
Salary Range: Between $2,750 and $3,500 USD per month
Leapcure empowers diverse patient communities to accelerate research. With the most powerful network of patient advocates, we match thousands of the most engaged patient advocacy groups to clinical trials. We've already saved over 60 years of research across 42 countries and played part in saving thousands of lives in 2020 with our COVID-19 work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Remote Patient Success Coordinator in Australia or New Zealand who can help us get patients into clinical trials successfully.
This will be a 4 month contract role with eligibility to be extended based on project needs. As the Remote Patient Success Coordinator, you’ll be connecting patients to treatments that may not be available to them. The ideal candidate will act as a concierge, helping patients through the process of connecting them with clinical trial sites, if eligible.
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to join a global team, directly impact the outcomes of patients and the clinical trial as a whole. We’re looking for a hands on candidate who can help deepen relationships with patients and clinical trial sites - while energetically supporting our patient success operations.
- Must live in Australia or New Zealand
- Fast-paced patient experience or customer service/sales experience
- Able to handle high volumes of phone calls and emails (up to 25+ calls and 25+ emails per day)
- Note taking during client and internal meetings
- Developing and executing process enhancement strategies
- Performance data analysis and using data to improve patient conversion
- Available in the early morning for calls/meetings with US based clients and team members
- Strong written and verbal English language skills (other languages a plus)
- High EQ and ability to display empathy and sensitivity to patients
- Troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Able to think strategically and creatively
- Experience with data entry and basic tools such as Excel
- Direct experience with patients or in health care a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Join the Executive board for a leading Health Charity - As the COO you will be proud to have the opportunity to make a difference About Our Client The Heart Foundation is Australia's leadi [...]
- Global Mining Services business - Growing Australian operations with a blue chip client base About Our Client Our client is a diverse global US listed business, which includes significant [...]
C-SUITE PARTNERS PL is exclusively partnering with Healius Limited for the appointment of a Chief Executive Officer for their Logic Health business, based in Western Australia. Logic Health is [...]
The Client Our client is a highly respected community rich on tradition and culture based on the coastline, a short drive from the city centre. The Opportunity To facilitate the effective ope [...]