- Engaging and flexible work from home opportunity
- Passionate, community minded culture
- Grow your dream career by being authentically you
- Gain workmates who become work family
Who are we?
GIO is a team of innovators and industry leaders. We’ll give you the support to develop new skills, and the opportunity to challenge yourself, to become your very best. A company where your voice is heard, where your actions matter and where you can make a difference not only to our customers, but to the wider community. At GIO we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone can be themselves, feel valued & involved as well as being respected for their perspectives and contribution.
It’s not just about investing in your career. Working at GIO is an investment in your future.
Your Future Role
We are looking for people who are customer obsessed and strive to provide brilliant customer service through making the complex, simple and ensuring customers have the coverages they require. As a specialist you will be engaging with our customers daily in relation to their insurance policies to find what option is best suited to them.
GIO provides certainty, wants customers to have control and information, where and how they want it. GIO’s product offerings are of a high calibre and allow our customers to move forward with confidence. Not only do you know what you are covered for in your GIO insurance, you know that they have your communities at the forefront of what they do!
Our Sales and Service Specialists are passionate about our brand and products across sales, service and retention contacts. They are empowered experts that work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with constant coaching and support.
Successful Candidates Will Have The Choice Of One Of The Following Part Time Options
Our contact centres operate Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8am and 10pm.
These roles are work from home role however, you will be expected to attend the office from time to time. Depending on your location, this will either be in Newcastle CBD or Carindale.
- Shift Option 15 – Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Fri – 25 hours per week – 5 hours per day – start window 2pm-5pm (could finish as late as 10pm)
- Shift Option 25 – Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed – 30 hours per day – 6 hours per day – start window either 8am-11am (finish as late as 5pm) – or 12.30pm-3.30pm (could finish as late as 9.30pm)
Working within a start window will require you to be available to start at any time between the hours specified above. Part time options also gives you the opportunity to flex up your hours up to 37.5 hours per week depending on the demands of the business and what fits your work life balance.
What skills can you bring?
To Be Successful You Will Need
- Ability to problem solve and make the complex simple for customers
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding goals
- A team player who can engage virtually and face to face
- High resilience and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to develop knowledge and generate ideas through innovative thinking
What’s in it for you?
- $50,800 base salary (FT 37.5hrs) + super + penalties on eligible shifts + performance-based incentives
- Flex Days per year on top of annual and personal leave
- Support charities close to your heart through payroll giving and gift matching
- Extensive reward and recognition programs
- Great company discounts and benefits
- Training and support to further your career in a broad range of pathways
- Supportive and energetic team
Your first 7 weeks from the start date of 11th October 2021 will be virtual classroom style and, on the job, high support training provided on a full-time basis working Monday–Friday 08:30 – 17:00 and will be a combination of work from home and in office training.
What do you need to work from home?
To Successfully Work From Home, You Will Need The Following
As this is a work from home role, you will be required to be set up accordingly.
- Home phone line or VOIP connection
- Internet connection
- Computer or laptop with keyboard, mouse and webcam – dual screens are recommended
- Ergonomic set up with desk and chair in a quiet, private space
- Anti-virus software
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For a confidential discussion please call our resourcing partners at Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
<ul><li style="margin-bottom:11px"><span style=""><span style="background:white"><span style="color:black"><span style=""><span style=""><b><span sty [...]
Central Coast Council is committed to the goals of equal opportunity employment. We aim to provide a work environment for our employees that fosters equity, diversity and respect. Ideally located [...]
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer, and the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a powerful reminder of the importance [...]
Hybrid GP & Hospital Specialist Representative (12 mons contract) – North NSW OUR COMPANY At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and anima [...]