As a Product Manager at Rezdy you are the champion for the customer.
Your focus is to deliver increased value to our customers through both the enhancement of existing products and the development of new products, ultimately you are responsible for building out our products so we fulfil our company vision while delivering commercial success.
To help achieve this you will work closely with senior product leadership plus colleagues in design and engineering, in addition you will collaborate with stakeholders from teams across the business including sales, marketing, support, finance and business development.
As a product manager in the booking software group,
you are part of the team responsible for Rezdy's flagship booking software product providing Tour & Activity operators with the tools to bring all aspects of their business operations online. Covering all aspects of a Tour & Activity operators business, booking software helps operators to improve operational performance, drive increased booking yields, better manage cashflows, and reach new customers through online sales.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements using a variety sources including customer interviews, internal feedback, sales calls, customer support queries, market research and customer trends.
- Monitor key competitors and provide analysis on market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
- Build and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Technical Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years previous experience as a Product Management or an equivalent role with evidence of creating a new software product or feature set and taking it to market.
- Experience with complex B2B SaaS products or scaled products in the B2C space.
- Uses modern product discovery methodologies to create and manage a product roadmap and backlog.
- Demonstrated ability to work strategically to guide the product roadmap and then operationally to create a tangible roadmap from user stories through to acceptance criteria.
- Tangible evidence on researching and growing a product or feature set that has resulted in positive business growth.
Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional and effective communication and influencing skills, across multiple stakeholder groups, senior leadership, key decision makers and external stakeholders.
- Exercises excellent judgement and decision making skills.
- Deeply passionate about data and insights and using them to drive decisions.
- High attention to detail and highly organised.
- Champions and drives, solutions focussed cross-functional collaboration.
- Sets high standards of personal performance.
- Adaptable and flexible with an openness to new ideas.
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's products, solutions, and services.
- Establish the requirements and specifications for existing and new products. Create user stories for use by engineering and product design teams in the delivery of existing and new products.
- Work with engineering and design to prioritise and plan the delivery of existing and new products.
- Champion and communicate the vision and goals of existing and new products to teams and stakeholders across the business.
- In collaboration with stakeholders define and manage the product roadmap and backlog for existing and new products. Communicate the product roadmap to teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Participate in planning meetings to provide advice and guidance on direction of existing and new products including, product strategy, vision, pricing and packaging.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of existing and new products. Communicate these metrics to teams and stakeholders across the business.
- Work with marketing teams and input to product marketing campaigns to help generate product awareness and demand.
- Provide Sales and Customer Success teams with content and market insights to help develop tools and training material.
- Demonstrate the functionality of completed products or enhancements to internal team members and other stakeholders.
- Support sales, customer success and marketing teams with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Provide product information for use in customer support and training materials including online documentation, webinars and user guides.
- Embody and champion Rezdy's values.
- Nurture your adventurous spirit : We are all leaders, in search of a better way. We should be brave and curious; ready for anything
- Own it, make it happen : We are all agents of positive change. We get stuff done!
- Achieve more together : We are one team, united in purpose and journey. We support, collaborate and learn from each other to drive better results.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Jelix Jelix is an Australian venture capital fund manager. We back daring founders to make the world better. We invest in diverse technologies from quantum computing to renewable energy and we [...]
- Are you a marketing guru and passionate about digital marketing and social media? - Do you want to build a brand in an exciting, fast paced, well-funded start-up? - Do you have a proven track re [...]
There's never been a more exciting time to join Amazon! Come join our team and help us shape Alexa's future. Alexa is the ground-breaking, cloud-based intelligent assistant that powers Echo, Fire T [...]
About us HOUSE is The Star Entertainment Group’s internal creative agency, providing all advertising and marketing material for our three resorts in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Consisting [...]