Job Description Summary
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join Comdain's Brisbane team
About The Role
Comdain Infrastructure delivers end-to-end engineering and asset management services to leading utility and energy providers across Australia.
With a focus on the Water & Sewage sectors, our success is underpinned by our resolute commitment to excellence in safety, quality, innovation and sustainability.
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer with proven infrastructure and electrical / control systems project experience to be a part of the most critical water sector control and automation project located in QLD.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, procurement and quality control functions for assigned project issues;
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Assisting in the procurement process by developing scope documents, evaluating tenders and managing subcontracts.
What do you bring?
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team delivering projects in the exciting Brisbane Water market!
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Ability to build and leverage on relationships internally and externally
- Project Engineering experience of 3+ years within the water, utility or related industry's
- Ability to deliver practical solutions with attention to the required detail
- Bachelor of Engineering (Elec) or Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge & understanding of Automation and Control Projects
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. So if you’re interested, please send your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical and police check prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
Comdain Infrastructure is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment. Comdain encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences.
Please note: Comdain Infrastructure does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Comdain Infrastructure employees. We will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited resume referrals
ProjectsHow to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission a [...]
Join us. Realise your best career, here. With a strong portfolio of projects in hand, as well as a significant project pipeline we are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Civil Engineer [...]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities 1. Serve as technical lead and actively participate in complex project conceptual and detail design, execution, development, and support activities crossing multi [...]
Job Description NES Fircroft are looking to speak with Civil Design Engineers to join a contsruction business, who specialise in civil & structural engineering, project management and WSC services ac [...]