The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive, conversion-focused ideas, campaigns and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like eBay, Gumtree, and Virgin to name a few.
The Impact You’ll Have
As a Junior Copywriter, you will join our global Copy Team made up of 25 people around the world. You will work across different digital channels, developing concepts and providing creative and innovative copy that drives clicks and engagement.
You’ll be supporting the eBay Australia account, writing compelling marketing copy about sneakers, sales, unique and exclusive products, and so much more. Working closely with the Associate Creative Director, other fellow copywriters and our creative team, you’ll find yourself challenged to go beyond your comfort zone.
Day to Day
- Create clear, effective, and original copy and content for our client’s onsite marketing
- Develop creative ideas and concepts across various channels where applicable
- Adhere to client tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Research competitors and trends for creative inspiration
- Collaborate with design and account management
- Contribute to team creative brainstorms
- Identify opportunities to support to support both the Au and global Copy Teams
- 0-1 years of experience as a copywriter and a background in agency or brand
- Experience in the e-commerce/retail environment is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of multi-channel digital copy and brand development, especially a background in social media content and copywriting
- Ability to write compelling marketing and content copy
- Ability to work well in a team, stretching across creative, account services and merchandising
- Readiness to work at a fast pace across a high volume of assets
- An understanding of the importance of consistency across a customer journey
- Ability to present work to large groups and communicate ideas clearly and enthusiastically
- A collaborative approach to getting things done
- 20 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- 9.5% employer superannuation (pension) contribution (via SuperStream)
- Flexible working
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a ‘Feed Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed x Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed x Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed x Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed x Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed x Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
As a global agency, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- AML/KYC Analyst- Multiple Positions - 2 year Fixed Term Contract We have multiple positions within AML/KYC space with one of the Big4Bank as Analyst, Senior Analyst and Team Lead. About you: [...]
About Dabble Dabble was created with the aim of bringing online betting into today. Punters can now share, copy, follow, comment and chat with each other while they bet. Founded in May 2020, Dabble [...]
Location: Australia Mission: This role reports into the Financial Controller for Oceania. This position is a business partner to the Commercial and Marketing functions, exclusive to the Local [...]
As the AutoNexus Quality and Process Improvement Coordinator, you will be responsible for process improvement and quality, leading initiatives and enhancing the organisation’s capability for the Veh [...]