Get to Know Us
Here at Centorrino Technologies, or CT as we like to call ourselves, we put a lot of effort into delivering the best customer experience of any managed ICT provider in Australia. We exist to empower our customers with a frustration free tech environment so they can concentrate on what’s important to their organisation.
We’re excited by the fact our team is continuing to expand. And, as we continue to grow, we’re on the hunt for a suitable candidate to join us as an Desktop Support Officer based at a client site in Melbourne CBD.
We are currently seeking an experienced Desktop Support Officer to ensure the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the site they are deployed to,
you will provide a conduit between the site and CT headquarters, and most importantly refine operations to improve the client's site to ensure smooth operations. The ideal applicant will be a humble and jovial person with a passion for helping people to solve problems with technology and who enjoys interacting with people daily.
You will be required to not only fix issues relating to these devices but also buy into our customer obsession approach to ensuring we go over and above to delight end users, teaching/training the users on how to utilise their devices more efficiently along the way. Developing a strong rapport with customers is essential to being successful in this role.
- Engage with the client's site leadership team to ensure we are informed on all IT related matters.
- Be personable with end-users developing a friendly bond with customers.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to determine any processes that requires improvement or can be handled more efficiently.
- Seek customer feedback on your performance and take an active approach in attempting to continuously improve these results.
- Ensuring documentation and procedures are always up to date.
- Identify problems or requests which don't have an existing process and collaborate with your peers to develop and implement one.
- Taking ownership of day-to-day technology issues and dealing with external parties.
- Presentation of Monthly IT Operations Reports to the customer.
- Assist with new team member onboarding, including IT setup, office procedure training and workstation/desk setup
- Facilitate the technology set up for internal and client events
- Work with people & culture team to coordinate the end to end user lifecycle from access creation through to termination
- Support Operations team execute various IT-related projects and initiatives as needed
- Assist with setup of new office IT/AV/Internet connections
- Manage ordering process of new IT Hardware in consultation with CT + HR/Office Manager and Asset Finance team
- Facilitate the technology set up for internal and client events.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Desktop Support role
- Strong network knowledge
- Strong Windows 10 knowledge
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Windows Server 2016/2019
- Experience presenting reports and issues to management.
- A positive mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn technology solutions and concepts to confidently liaise with staff and external vendors.
- Experience presenting to management teams.
- Experience in A/V Hardware and Systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The role is based at a client site in Melbourne CBD and is a full time position.
All our team members are expected to obtain and maintain a valid Victorian Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
When you join Centorrino Technologies, you know you are joining an organisation that is driven by our values and innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we embrace our individual talents, and our differences. We encourage applications from people of all ages, disabilities, LGBTQI, Aboriginal people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
Thank you but we've got this one.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Located at Burwood East Full Time, Fixed Term, 12 months role PTA 4.$84,. pa plus 10 % super The Country Fire Authority CFA is one of the world's largest, and most highly regarded, community- [...]
A unique opportunity exists to join the Western Public Health Unit in the role of Public Health Officer.gt; The Western Public Health Unit has been established to strengthen the public health respons [...]
Government Department - Contract until end of Blackburn - Working from Home Level 1 and 2 IT Support This position requires an experienced and customer focused Service Desk Analyst/Desktop Support to [...]
Our client is looking for a Junior Desktop Support Officer to join the dockland-based office on a contract basis.bout the company We are working with one of the most well-respected FinTech companies i [...]