Australian Distilling Co
Do you embrace the unexpected? Relish in diversity and thrive on winning hearts and minds? Are you an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a penchant for “Mixology”?
The Australian Distilling Co is seeking a Brand Ambassador for the Adelaide market to represent its highly awarded spirits portfolio. If you can inspire consumers and the trade to become advocates of this ultra-premium portfolio then send your application now!
You will be responsible for driving adoration and engagement with our trade partners and consumers. You will have strong links amongst the bartending community, consumers, media and trade. We are looking for an individual that can charm, influence and inspire our market.
It is paramount that you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and act with integrity. You should feel comfortable taking center stage as well as orchestrating from behind the scenes. Full time and part time opportunities available.
Your Duties Will Include
- Be the face of ADCo brands and the source of brand knowledge for trade tastings, events and activations.
- Plan, deliver, review and evaluate an agreed range of activities to increase awareness and knowledge amongst suppliers and consumers in line with our brand profile, brand plans and budgets.
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers and consumers to optimise opportunities to deliver value adding activities and increase product visibility.
- Ensure, through a range of activities, that our trade partners are equipped and eager to serve and promote our brands to consumers.
- Develop a strong online presence and profile within the industry.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work autonomously.
- Have character including high integrity, reliability and trustworthiness.
- Have strong networking and communication abilities in a variety of settings.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Industry experience is preferred.
If you possess these attributes and enjoy a dynamic, fast paced environment where you will receive recognition and reward for your hard work and commitment, then this role will provide you with a stimulating and exciting career opportunity.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, passionate about spreading happiness with authentic hand-crafted schnitzel.From our stores to our support office and our franchisees, we live and breathe our va [...]
Job Description Die Cutter Operator Soon to arrive BOBST Vision Die Cutter - Get the most up to date technology and training in AUSTRALIA!Heidelburg Cylinder experience would be amazingCavan SAWe are [...]
We believe that every day can turn in to a style statement - we're looking for a Store Manager who will help us make fashion exceptional, every day. As the Store Manager you will be a brand ambass [...]
Join the SHEIKE Squad! We believe that every day can turn in to a style statement - we're looking for an Assistant Store Manager who will help us make fashion exceptional, every day. As the ASM yo [...]