Hunter Recruitment Group
- Exceptional opportunity with huge career potential in the health industry
- Design, coordinate & implement winning marketing strategies for the group
- Part time role with flexibility available
This is an opportunity for a seriously pro-active graduate to lead impressive marketing across numerous platforms for related health and nutrition focused companies.
In this dynamic role you will be implementing critical marketing strategies, designing compelling brand communication, activating campaigns and reporting insights.
You will be the driving force in social media brand and performance management in this competitive sector.
Our client values a work/life balance and is offering flexibility to the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will first and foremost be enthusiastic and passionate about marketing!!
- You will have completed or close to completing tertiary quals in Business Marketing / Digital Marketing or equivalent work experience
- You will have demonstrated writing skills, ability to position content to an audience and tailor messaging with a call to action
- You will have a keen interest in and understanding of social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc)
- Digital marketing skills across SEO, Social, E-Commerce, Data Analytics and Marketing Automation
- Market Research understanding/experience and reporting
- You have a passion for learning and growing professionally
- You will be results driven, solutions focused and have the ability to work in a small team environment and also independently
If you believe your skills and ambition suit this position, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
Please apply by submitting a standout resume and cover letter detailing WHY you are the right person for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to really sell their skills in a quick one-way video interview.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Aboriginal Education and Wellbeing Advisor, SEO2 (ETS) - 210935 - Identified-00008IQ6 Temporary full-time appointment up to 30 January 2025 Location: Maitland About the role Providing strategic su [...]
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;;;;;;;;;;;;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style=""><span style="margin:0cm 0cm 0pt;"><b>Temporary full-time appointment up to 30 Janua [...]
Project Manager – Digital / Applications Digital Revenue - Revenue NSW - Temporary Opportunity for?18?months with a possibility to extend or move to Ongoing - Implement and support?an Appl [...]
This rewarding opportunity will see you working across many specialities across some well known hospitals throughout Hunter New England.s an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse/Registered Nurse you will be a valu [...]