- Casual, covering planned/unplanned leave
- Based in Kilkenny or Elizabeth
- A great opportunity for some new administrators to showcase their skills and initiative!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an Administration Support Officer to provide professional administrative support across our Housing programs. We are seeking a person with excellent verbal communication skills, along with their administrative talents.
You will join a large team of friendly Administrative professionals, dedicated to providing professional customer service and support to the Housing programs.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Scanning, filing, and producing inspection letters
- Input administration tasks into our software program including requests for rent assessments, new tenancy details and updating
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high quality administrative support to the Housing portfolio and programs
What do you need to bring?
- Proven ability to deliver high quality and accurate administrative tasks including record keeping and file management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Proven effective time management skills with strong prioritisation, organisation and multi-talking abilities
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What We Offer
- Flexibility to work at our office in Elizabeth or Kilkenny
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving the lives of many
How To Apply
If you’ve nodded along to this advert thinking this is something you’re interested in, please apply now! You will need to apply via this advertisement as there are some questions you need to answer for your application to be considered.
You can view the job description via the vacancy's application page on the AnglicareSA website for the full role requirements.
For further information please contact Renee Molyneux on [email protected]
Applications close Wednesday 15th September.
We look forward to viewing your application!
AnglicareSA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage all suitably qualified candidates apply.
We are committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact the person listed above to discuss joining AnglicareSA and visit our website for details on our Aboriginal Services.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Certificate III in Business Traineeship - Outer Harbour About Us: Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers wit [...]
Certificate III in Business Traineeship - Outer Harbour About Us: Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers wi [...]
Role Highlights - Exciting opportunity to join the SA Museum & contribute to the Cultural Precinct - A chance to make a positive contribution in a rapidly changing environment - Opportunity to enhanc [...]
- Fast paced role, offering variety in a busy office located at Salisbury - Work life balance - Enjoy a long weekend every week working Tuesday to Friday - Collaborative and client focused team [...]