- Achieve work/life balance
- Salary packaging - increase your take home pay!
- MiCare pays over the Award
- Supportive Work Environment
- Portable long service leave
- Ongoing professional development and supportive on the job training
- Be part of a growing organisation
We are seeking an enthusiastic experienced Service Coordinator to join the team full time in our Kilsyth office!
About Us ...
MiCare is proud to be a culturally and linguistically diverse organisation. A large part of our work is assisting people from a non-Australian background and we respect their culture, their history, their language and tastes, and their stories.
We are here for everyone believing that all people have the right to be respected and their differences celebrated.
About The Role ...
We are seeking an enthusiastic experienced Service Coordinator to join the team in our Kilsyth office on a full-time basis. The main focus of the position is liaising with clients who access MiCare services and rostering direct care staff to support them in their own homes. We are looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills and understands the importance of matching care workers and clients. As a Service Coordinator your portfolio will include managing a specific regions staff rosters and client services, while maintaining positive relationships with both existing and new clients and their families.
About You ...
You will be proactive, self-motivated, positive, reliable, responsible and accurate with attention to detail. A professional approach, an ability to keep information confidential, creativity and latitude are personal attributes we seek from the successful incumbent.
Qualifications And Experience
- Certificate III in Business Administration, Aged Care or Equivalent advantageous but not essential
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Sound knowledge of Home Care sector and the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Excellent customer service and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and rostering systems
- Excellent time management including administrative and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to multitask between phone calls, emails and rostering
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Care Advisors, Support Workers, Service Providers and Clients
- Resilience and an ability to learn new software programs quickly
A police check with no disclosable outcome, current flu vaccination and a COVID-19 vaccination is required by MiCare for this position.
How To Apply ...
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete your work history and education information on the application page (you are encouraged to detail any certificates and licence(s) information under the education section), and we’ll be in touch.
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
MiCare is a Child Safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
MiCare says “NO” to Family Violence. We believe that everyone deserves to feel safe, respected, valued and treated as equals.
MiCare is committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
No recruitment agencies please
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description: Maternity Cover – Approximately 1 year November 2021 – November 2022. We are looking for an enthusiastic part time medical receptionist to join our friendly team for 27 hours per wee [...]
Liquid error: internal - ABN Contractor/ casual positions available. - Flexible working Hours - Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH - Weekend work available About Vivir Healthcare: Vivir is one o [...]
Liquid error: internal - ABN Contractor/ casual positions available. - Flexible working Hours - Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH - Weekend work available - Location -Mooralbark, VIC About Vivir He [...]
Liquid error: internal - ABN Contractor/ casual positions available. - Flexible working Hours - Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH - Weekend work available - Location -Templestowe, VIC About Vivir H [...]