I work for NSW
Deliver on our Premiers’ priority for digital transformation and be part of a high-profile digital program
- Temporary 2 year contract
- Grade 07/08 - The package includes a base salary range of $99,431 to $110,064 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- The Department of Customer Service offers flexible working arrangements and work / life balance including flexible locations, flexible start and finish times and flex days off.
Who We Are
The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is a service provider and regulator, focusing on delivering first-class customer service, digital transformation and regulatory reform to create better outcomes for the people of NSW.
DCS has proudly introduced many innovations in service delivery and is continuing to adopt contemporary tools, techniques and systems to improve customer outcomes and operational efficiency. DCS is currently undertaking an ambitious digital transformation of government services, underpinned by the Digital Government Strategy.
We support flexible working practices with staff working remotely during this time.
About The Project
This Project is key to DCS’ vision to be the world’s most customer centric government. It is our aim to engage through delivering smarter, user orientated digital solutions, reducing red tape, enhancing business productivity and protecting NSW communities.
Part of this Project is the e-Regulation Program and its goal is to create a single view of business compliance requirements and to replace manual processes and products which will increase the productivity of customers and agencies, contributing significant economic benefits to NSW.
About The Role
This role is key to strengthening people and organisational capability through developing initiatives, systems and processes to ensure excellent training and coaching routines are embedded across the business to drive a high-performance culture.
This role sits within a multifunctional team and may require support within activities such a Project Management, Business Readiness or Change.
- Responsible for training needs of regulatory reform and digital programs. Delivering end to end training, from analysis, scope and development to delivery and evaluation.
- Ensure all L&D; activities are consistently and effectively delivered across the program. L&D; activities include all mandatory and non-mandatory training, e-Learning modules, coaching and development and ad-hoc training requests
- Manage logistics and provide a range of administrative functions aligned to a training environment including a centralised learning management system
- Source, collate, evaluate and analyse information to ensure training services are being delivered effectively and meeting customer needs
- Provide advice and support to our internal customers on a range of training related matters
- Prepare thoroughly for training workshops, including working with change and business readiness colleagues to understand the objectives and needs of the relevant group, creating plans to ensure objectives are achieved and that there is flexibility to adapt as circumstances change.
- Quality Control – Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of training and coaching initiatives and programs to ensure quality and implement strategies to continuously refine and enhance training.
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Salary Grade 07/08, with the base salary for this role starting at base plus superannuation
Click Here to access the Role Description . For enquiries relating to recruitment please contact Liam McCormack via [email protected]
Closing Date:20th September 2021
The Department of Customer Service is proud to be an EEO Employer who are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of all identities making us different and a true reflection of our NSW customers. As an inclusive workplace, we support various employee resource groups, practice flexible work and workplace adjustment.
If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN LOCATION: SYDNEY The Opportunity Working in Janssen Australia’s Market Access team presents an exciting opportunity to use your biostatistics expertise to positively impac [...]
Change Trainer Deliver on our Premiers- priority for digital transformation part of a high-profile digital program Temporary 2 year contract Grade / - The package includes a base salary range o [...]
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic Personal Trainer? Do you have your own established PT business? Are you self-motivated and aim for success? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from yo [...]
job details Are you looking for your next career change? Do you enjoy the Cabinet Making industry but want to get off the tools? Then look no further! As the confident and outgoing Training Facilit [...]