About The Company
Our mission is to help employees live better, in life and at work.
We’re an ambitious, fast-paced scale up where things change all the time. The success of our mission depends on your high expectations, your autonomy and your proactivity. We don’t have a rule book and that’s why we always strive to work better together. We’re up for a challenge to solve problems that are bigger than us, and we promise you one thing for sure - you will never stop growing here.
Perkbox is a platform that provides a unique employee experience, enriching the personal and working life of employees. Perkbox works with companies to attract,
motivate and retain teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on culture, happiness and wellbeing of employees across the country.
Headquartered in London, Perkbox launched in Australia in 2019 and has successfully grown the operation to serve hundreds of Australian organisations. Based in Sydney, Perkbox has built a small lean team of Sales, Partnerships, Marketing and Customer Success people, focused on doing a great job for customers and their employees.
About The Role
As the Team Leader for Customer Success, you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Success Managers, each of whom manage a portfolio of accounts across a range of industries and sizes to ensure that they receive the best value from our products.
You will report to and work closely with the Country Manager and head up the Customer Success operation at Perkbox in Australia, with a view to expanding into APAC. The goal of the Customer Success team is to build strong customer relationships with our customers, protect revenue, and use our new product and value proposition to grow our position as the market leader in employee experience. You will be instrumental in retaining our customers, maximising their utilisation of Perkbox, and upselling and growing their accounts. You will be responsible for growing the team, leading, managing, mentoring and coaching. And, you’ll be hands-on too, leading by example with your own portfolio of high-priority customers.
This is a high energy role that requires high levels of interpersonal skills, a strong sense of customer focus, emphasis on commercial delivery and an ability to set a fast pace and rhythm for the team.
Right to work in Australia is required (Citizen or Permanent Residency).
- Developing, leading and executing the strategy of the Customer Success function, through leading the team in servicing and upselling across our customer portfolio
- Lead and coach the Customer Success team, overseeing activity and performance of individual Customer Success Managers
- Grow the portfolio’s revenue through churn mitigation strategies to maximise Net Dollar Retention (NDR), and upsell and extend relationships with accounts
- Increase Net Promoter Score (NPS) by understanding and resolving issues in a timely manner, establishing programmatic and product responses where appropriate
- Grow the team, in skills and size, through coaching and hiring
- Set and manage targets and KPIs, report on progress, and improve performance
- Work collaboratively with peers (especially Sales) and other teams across Perkbox (including the UK) to meet customer needs and continue Perkbox’s global growth
A successful candidate will need to display:
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing roles (ideally Relationship management/ Account Management) leading to upsells and renewals
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to model, coach, motivate and inspire those that you manage. Need to be comfortable in a player/coach role
- Ability to influence key stakeholders through negotiation, collaboration and creative problem solving
- Team oriented with a hunger to personally overachieve and overcome challenges collaboratively
- Strength in problem solving, time management and ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment with attention to detail at high quality
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to deliver positive results for Perkbox
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing scale-up
- 25 days holiday + birthday leave (based on a full time working week). This ride can be exhilarating, and you must take some breaks to stay healthy and sane
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!
- Working within a vibrant collaborative culture, flexibly and office-based
- Personal Learning budget each year for anything work-related
- 24/7 confidential employee assistance helpline
- Generous sick & maternity leave
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why Plenti? Because you should have the opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly-growing business and in doing so, carve out the career you are passionate about. Joining Plenti is taking control o [...]
About Jelix Jelix is an Australian venture capital fund manager. We back daring founders to make the world better. We invest in diverse technologies from quantum computing to renewable energy and we [...]
Travel Requirement: Limited Unleash Your Potential A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining [...]
2nd Line Support Engineer - APAC - Sydney NSW, Australia - Full-time Company Description Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all [...]