I work for NSW
- Deliver on our Premiers priority for digital transformation and be part of a high-profile digital program Ongoing & Contract
- Grade 09/10 - The package includes a base salary range of $113,473 to $124.901 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- The Department of Customer Service offers flexible working arrangements and work / life balance including flexible locations, flexible start and finish times and flex days off
Who We Are
The Department of Customer Service (DCS) is a service provider and regulator, focusing on delivering first-class customer service, digital transformation and regulatory reform to create better outcomes for the people of NSW.
DCS has proudly introduced many innovations in service delivery and is continuing to adopt contemporary tools, techniques and systems to improve customer outcomes and operational efficiency. DCS is currently undertaking an ambitious digital transformation of government services, underpinned by the Digital Government Strategy.
We support flexible working practices with staff working remotely during this time.
About The Project
This Project is key to DCS’ vision to be the world’s most customer centric government. It is our aim to engage through delivering smarter, user orientated digital solutions, reducing red tape, enhancing business productivity and protecting NSW communities.
Part of this Project is the e-Regulation Program and its goal is to create a single view of business compliance requirements and to replace manual processes and products which will increase the productivity of customers and agencies, contributing significant economic benefits to NSW.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Change Analyst who will design , analyse and deliver the business’s change policies, processes, programs and reporting to enable change management programs to meet organisational needs and business outcomes.
Identify, analyse and document business processes, systems, and other functional requirements to facilitate improvement and support efficient delivery of business operations and performance in line with organisational strategies and operational plans. With a key emphasis on establishing new ways of working with data and digital systems.
- Manage the implementation and delivery of change programs and projects within the business applying sound project management principals and best practice methodologies to achieve the required outcomes
- Identify and analyse existing business processes, systems and other functional requirements to document and recommend improvements to enhance business operations and performance
- Provide expert advice on the end-to-end change strategy, communication, impact, change readiness, training needs and deployment plans to support informed decision making and improve future outcomes
- Manage projects and oversee the consistent application of the organisation’s change framework and standards across all programs of work, to ensure consistent engagement, change management and the development of change capability
- Maintain an appreciation and understanding of the business, its challenges, and objectives and develop strong client and team relationships to ensure initiatives are integrated effectively into the business units plans and meet customer requirements
- Provide expert advice and information on emerging project issues and present recommendations to inform decision making and mitigate the impacts of change to our people and our business
- Create change management plans and communications plans, including the training and orientation of employees through a structured change management implementation strategy addressing change impacts to minimise risk and support a smooth and successful transition to future state
- Develop and maintain stakeholder and customer relationships though effective communication, consultation, negotiation and issue management to ensure deliverables are met and outcomes achieved
- Monitor and review programs and their implementation and progress, preparing reports and submissions to inform Business/Change Readiness and decision making
The Department of Customer Service serves all the people of NSW and we want to reflect that diversity in our people. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, people in regional NSW and people of all ages. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their authentic selves to work without judgement.
Working at Department of Customer Service
The Department of Customer Service is a great place to work! Our values of accountability, trust, service and integrity drive our initiatives and culture. We support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works. We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and flexible work practices and believe our people are our greatest asset.
Salary Grade 9/10, with the base salary for this role starting at base plus superannuation
Click Here to access the Role Description . For enquiries relating to recruitment please contact Liam McCormack via [email protected]
Closing Date:20th September 2021
The Department of Customer Service is proud to be an EEO Employer who are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of all identities making us different and a true reflection of our NSW customers. As an inclusive workplace, we support various employee resource groups, practice flexible work and workplace adjustment.
If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Why join DXC Technology? DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) - where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. People are th [...]
Job Description: DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) - where brilliant people embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. We live in more than 70 countries, spe [...]
- Do you like streamlining the processes and function toward a self-service reporting environment - Are you data savvy and enjoy discovering data insights using your established coding capabilities [...]
Business Everyday Business Banking (EBB) supports the full spectrum of customers’ needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. We have accountability for Cash Management, Payment [...]