needed at the prestigious 1300SMILES Bundaberg for an immediate start.
Receptionist – Casual Position
1300SMILES Bundaberg are currently looking for a Receptionist for an immediate start to join their team within Central Queensland.
We provide outstanding dentistry to the Bundaberg community. You have the opportunity to assist us in building and maintaining our long-standing base by being the first point of contact for our patients. We need a reliable individual who is enthusiastic and loves to interact with people on a regular basis.
About The Role
- Greet patients, colleagues, and visitors in a professional and considerate manner.
- Effectively communicate with patients and handle inquiries.
- Support Dentist’s, Dental Assistants and Practice Manager on request.
- Manage Confidential Information.
- Efficiently coordinate information from patients to and from Dentists.
- Managing and organize General Admin duties.
- Flexible availabilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 Months Experience
- General Administration Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Polished Computer Skills and Experience.
- Attention to Detail.
- Friendly can-do Attitude.
- Able to multitask and follow directions from Practice Manager.
Successful applicants will be welcomed into an industry that offers vast opportunities, along with flexibility and the chance to develop skills both professionally and personally. As well as being a part of a supportive and well-equipped workplace that encourages growth and rewards diligent work ethic.
Applications can be submitted by using the 'APPLY' button below.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you have a car, motorbike, scooter or bicycle? Then, you can start making money on the go with Uber Eats by bringing people the things they love. Uber Eats now welcomes the use of eligible overs [...]
Child Protection Caseworker - Central Coast We are currently recruiting for opportunities in : Gosford and Wyong. DCJ is all about keeping families together so that children thrive at home. We’re e [...]
Join the leaders in Real Estate!Work with Landlords and build relationshipsSelf-disciplined, energetic, goal-driven people encouraged to applyThe great love affair with Real Estate continues in Austra [...]
Job DescriptionHammondCare pastoral care volunteers have an opportunity to support the spiritual and emotional needs of the elderly residents living at home in the Central Coast area, including Wyomin [...]