City of Parramatta
taking ownership of earthworks in a newly acquired subdivision project in the inner western suburbs
Civil | Subdivisions | Roads
$70,000 - $85,000 Base Salary + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super + Phone
Dash Group is currently representing an established civil contractor with over 150 full time employees focusing on Civil, Subdivisions and Infrastructure projects in the Sydney metropolitan area.
As a Site Engineer you will work closely with the Project Engineer on areas including technical, health and safety, environmental and quality throughout the duration of the project.
- Project planning and programming
- Day to day reporting and mitigation
- Cost and budget planing and implementation
- Liaising with management and clients when required
- Demonstrating sound health and safety standards
- Procurement of plant, materials and equipment
- Degree qualified in Civil, Construction of similar
- Australian working rights are essential
- Any exposure to subdivisions, roads or utilities is advantageous
- Capacity to learn on the job and eagerness to develop skills
- Sound communication and eye for detail
People that Dash Group have placed with this contractor enjoy working here because there is a large emphasis on training, development and promoting talent within. They enjoy team events, working with diverse engineers and promoting positive mental health in the workplace.
- Over 10 ongoing projects in civil, subdivisions and infrastructure
- Excellent training and mentoring opportunities
- Projects in located close to CBD and Parramatta
- Formal salary and package reviews
How To Apply
Click "Apply" and submit your up to date resume. Alternatively, call Kyle Thomson (Civil Manager) on 0477 311 345
Please be aware that any submitted resume is treated with strict confidentiality and will NOT be passed to a third party without your approval
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people. Transport for NSW is delivering [...]
Assistant Project Officer - Settlement Temporary Employment Opportunity until June 2022 Multicultural NSW Parramatta About Us Multicultural NSW exists to build and maintain a cohesi [...]
About the role This permanent-full time position will be responsible for supporting the City Design team in the preparation and delivery of innovative and effective strategies and advice to achiev [...]
About the role The Strategic Communication Specialist – Property and Place is responsible for developing and delivering communication strategies across a range of complex, major infrastructure proje [...]