Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world-famous Cable Beach in Broome, far north Western Australia. Broome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinemas, hospital and schools. Our property has 225 rooms of varying styles, 4 restaurants, pool side bars, tour desk, Resort Shop and Day Spa.
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant to join our Broome based HR team. This position will suit a candidate with a strong background in Office Administration with interest in Human Resources.
Duties Will Include But Are Not Limited To
- Reception based position that will assist all job seekers and employees with queries.
- Be the initial contact point for all accommodation related queries.
- Prepare related documentation for staff accommodation.
- Assist OH&S; Officer with filing of any Workers Compensation Claims and other administration as necessary on regular basis.
- Maintain an adequate supply of “New Starter Packs” and other forms utilized by the HR department.
- Ensure all employee files are kept current at all times, including archiving of terminated employees.
- Action all day to day administration of the Human Resources department including, letter writing, filing, photocopying etc.
- As required assist with end-to-end recruitment process as directed, in line with the Resorts Policies and Procedures and Equal Employment Opportunity Legislation.
- Provide assistance to the Human Resources Manager or delegate with other various administration related duties in order to achieve the goals of the department.
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
- Mature and methodical approach to tasks at hand.
- Ability to make clear decisions in-line with the resorts policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Previous experience working in a HR department, preferable, but not essential.
- Must hold a current manual drivers license.
- A solid administrative background is essential.
- Experience using Office 365 SharePoint is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with people of different backgrounds.
- Well developed organisational skills, including the ability to calmly manage multiple tasks at once.
- Previous experience in human resources will be highly regarded.
What’s On Offer
- Competitive industry salary
- Great working conditions
- Discounts for all resort facilities
Cable Beach Club Resort is one of Australia's most highly-awarded resort holiday destinations, offering superb career opportunities in the hospitality industry for staff that are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Please submit your application today or visit our careers site for further information.
Only applicants with full Australian work rights should apply. No agencies please.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Amazing opportunity for an experienced general manager from the aviation sector to relocate and work in Broome. Your new company Based in regional WA, our client is searching for an experience [...]
About the role Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the running of the store during evening and night trade. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is [...]
This is to fill vacant Permanent, Fixed Term and Casual vacancies at various hours, with the possibility of extension(s) and/or permanency.WA Health is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimina [...]
Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is located on the world-famous Cable Beach in Broome , far north Western Australia.roome is easily accessible by plane to all major Australian cities and offers a relaxed [...]