Your New Company
This is an exclusive opportunity to join one of Australia's most loved family owned wine companies based in their Sydney office. As the sales administrator, you will join a close-knit team of two, who report to a supportive and flexible manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual to grow their career within a leading FMCG company.
Your New Role
Your main aim will be to provide a high level of service to all customers and clients as well as providing administrative support to the sales representatives. This is a varied role that combines customer service, data entry and sales support. Some of the duties include:
- Answer inbound calls from the sales team regarding stock/inventory enquiries, quotes, new order requests and more.
- Process orders on behalf of the sales team and retailers using the CRM and EDI
- Ensure the data entry of product codes, pricing and other information is recorded accurately
- Liaise with third-party logistics (3PL) to ensure timely delivery to customers
- General administration and reception duties including email correspondence, answering phone calls etc.
Benefits To You
- Work from home options during and after Covid lock-down
- Beautiful, modern offices in the heart of Alexandria (Inner West, Sydney)
- Work for a company who are passionate about work life balance - rarely work overtime!
- Annual allowance to purchase wine and wholesale prices!!
- Work alongside a supportive manager who is well recognised within the business
- Detailed onboarding and ongoing training and support provided
- Career progression opportunities within the business
Your Profile Will Demonstrate
- Previous sales admin, sales coordination, customer service or order processing experience is required
- Strong administrative skills including accurate data entry
- An eye for detail and the ability to pick up any errors
- SAP or EDI experience is highly regarded but not essential
To register your application click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Global role with exposure to the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Americas - Competitive benefits offering including 26 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave - Flexible work environment [...]
About Expert360 Expert360 empowers more than 30,000 (and growing!) elite professionals around the world to find great work and be successful. Expert360 was founded seven years ago with a simple but [...]
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio. As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audi [...]
*Position:* Channel Services Coordinator *Job Description:* Channel Services is a specialized unit within Arrow where a team experts manage the growth of our Professional Services and Brokerage busine [...]