Jobs on jobactive
- Join the leading design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets
- Assist in the growth of a Sustainability team with a national reach
- Truly flexible working environment with the option of Part Time work
What are we looking for?
As the leading design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets, Arcadis is growing their Sustainability capabilities within Australia. We are seeking 2 Intermediate Sustainability Consultants and a Junior Sustainability Consultant to join our growing team based in any of our offices.
Work across a wide variety of projects across our Mobility, Places and Resilience business units. You will be delivering sustainability with a focus on our transportation,
buildings and environment projects.
Who are we looking for?
You Will Join Us With
- Bachelor’s degree in suitable discipline (i.e Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering Bachelor of Environmental Science);
- Consulting experience across sustainability projects throughout Australia;
- The ability to think outside the box to deliver sustainable solutions for our clients, and be a multidisciplinary worker;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team;
- A flexible approach to challenges and possesses an ability to develop good relationships with internal and external clients;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being a proactive team player; and
- Passion about sustainability, with a focus for delivering to client needs.?
The Following Certifications Are Desirable
- Green Star Accredited Professional with demonstrated experience in applying the Green Star Rating tool?
- Accreditation as an Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional with demonstrated experience in applying the IS Rating tool
Who are we?
For over 75 years Arcadis Australia Pacific has been a leader in built and natural asset design and management and we strive to create smart, sustainable solutions for our valued clients. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 28,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
At Arcadis, we choose to deal with you directly. We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply or visit our careers page for more information: Intermediate and Junior Sustainability Consultants
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Constructions Group (Aust) is a multi-disciplined commercial construction company with over 25 years of experience successfully delivering quality projects predominantly in South-East [...]
Join Australia's most awarded Early Education Provider! Why work for Affinity? At Affinity, we proudly do things differently. Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full p [...]
About Dabble Dabble was created with the aim of bringing online betting into today. Punters can now share, copy, follow, comment and chat with each other while they bet. Founded in May 2020, Dabble [...]
An exciting opportunity exists to help deliver high quality development outcomes across the state of Queensland. Within the Development Assessment Division, you may be involved in a range of functions [...]