Multiworks is a dynamic civil and utility infrastructure contractor delivering projects throughout Victoria. Multiworks provide a range of diversified construction, engineering, environmental and contract maintenance services across a growing number of industry sectors including water, power, rail, transport, defence and private developments.
We are seeking an experienced HSEQ Coordinator to join our projects teams. This is a full time permanent position, based in our Yarraville corporate office (with adhoc travel to various Melbourne metro sites).
As a Multiworks HSEQ Coordinator you will work alongside our project teams to proactively facilitating,
implementing and support the delivery of HSEQ policies and procedures across our business. You will audit, monitor and champion the HSEQ activities across the business. This function is completed to required legislative, code of compliance and applicable standards. The role will educate and support project teams to integrate and ensure the correct implementation of the IMS system at site level.
The key areas of responsibility for this role will include (but not limited):
- Assisting in the preparation, implementation and ongoing maintenance of project HSEQ documentation.
- Dealing with day to day safety issues on site.
- Overseeing, coordinating &/or delivering toolbox talks.
- Providing necessary OHS inductions.
- Identifying Safety risks and Environmental impacts, then providing accurate solutions.
- Coordinating/participating in workplace inspections.
- Working with the HSEQ team on company-wide initiatives
- Assisting in the review/upkeep/maintenance of our third party accredited IMS system, and
- Importantly promoting health & safety across the sites/business.
This position would suit a candidate who possesses the following:
- 3 years experience in a HSEQ position or equivalent
- Tertiary qualification in OH&S/Quality or equivalent
- Clear understanding of QSE management systems
- Familiar working within ISA and/or Federal Safety accreditation will be highly regarded
- Willingness to travel
- Full driver's license
- Construction industry induction card (white card)
Multiworks + You:
At Multiworks, we offer an inclusive workplace. Our values of respect, safety, reliability, adaptability, collaboration, sustainability, quality and integrity underpin our culture and are central to our vision and success.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company: Multiworks is a dynamic civil and utility infrastructure contractor delivering projects throughout Victoria. Multiworks provide a range of diversified construction, engineering, environmenta [...]
Employment Channel We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Tech [...]
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Developmen [...]
Design and Build are working with a selection of clients who are actively recruiting for HSE specialists with 2-3 years of experience within commercial projects.br> Are you looking for a change w [...]