HIV Product Specialist, WA & SA. Part time .8
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV. ViiV Healthcare is committed to improving the lives of people living with HIV beyond our medicines. Delivering breakthrough innovations through collaborations is key to our culture and an important part of our mission to leave no patient behind.
We currently have a part-time opportunity to join our national team as an HIV Product Specialist covering Western Australia and South Australia. This role reports into the National Sales Manager. You will work with a broad range of key stakeholders including Sexual Health Physicians, General Practitioners,
Infectious Disease Specialists, Pharmacist and Hospital Management Staff.
Key to your success will be your ability to influence Key Opinion Leaders towards greater advocacy for ViiV and its products through effective implementation of the Brand Strategies and exemplary customer service and key account management. You will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the disease state and clinical papers supporting your products and competitors. You will be able to work within a complex and dynamic disease where your ability to consult and provide a high level of customer support will underpin your success.
Your responsibilities will be broad and will include:
- Overall accountability to deliver annual sales and profit and strategic objectives.
- Regularly assess and analyse your performance to ensure your business continues to grow and you have a clear understanding of the opportunities for future development.
- Develop KOL advocacy and differentiate ViiV from other companies in the delivery of key programs.
- Maintain a high-level HIV disease state product knowledge including ViiV Healthcare product and competitor product knowledge to enable excellent customer engagement.
- Develop positive working relationships with medical and marketing team to influence the ViiV Healthcare strategic approach to customers and products.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong selling skills, ability to influence and change prescribing behaviour.
- Strong technical and commercial aptitude which will enable you to excel within the fast-paced HIV disease state.
- Experience as a hospital sales representative with a strong track record of developing strong clinical relationships and growing your business.
- A sound working knowledge of the Australian healthcare environment (preferred) as well as significant experience working in a complex matrix environment.
- A commitment to the highest standards of ethical medical practice and governance.
- HIV therapeutic area expertise would be well regarded but not essential.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity that will allow you to make a meaningful and tangible contribution to an organisation that is committed to driving innovation and best practice leading with ethical approaches to all our activities including access to medicines and reinvestment into the communities we operate in.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to ViiV and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at ViiV where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview Memphis Veterinary Specialists and Emergency is searching for knowledgeable and dedicated Veterinary Technicians with a passion for high quality care to join our team! Candidates must thri [...]
Overview Greater Purpose and Core ValuesAthletico empowers people, inspires hope and transforms lives. This is accomplished through demonstrating our core values of one team, understanding our busine [...]
About Santos A proudly Australian company, Santos is a leading supplier of natural gas, a fuel for the future, providing clean energy to improve the lives of people in Australia and Asia. Santos [...]
Overview Greater Purpose and Core ValuesAthletico empowers people, inspires hope and transforms lives. This is accomplished throughdemonstrating our core values of one team, understanding our busines [...]