City Of Parramatta
- Permanent full time - 35 hour week
- Close to public transport
- Flexible working conditions
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Environmental Health Compliance Team at City of Parramatta in the role of Environmental Health Officer.
This role contributes to the health and safety of those living, working and visiting the City of Parramatta and to ensure our environmental standards are upheld through:
- Conducting investigations relative to customer requests in the areas of public health, food safety, environmental nuisance, and pollution incidences.
- Ensuring Councils Public Health audit programs are targeted and inspected to achieve compliance with legislative requirements.
- Responding to community expectations and the need for education within a regulatory role.
- Responding in a timely manner to legislative changes.
The work is diverse, complex, and rewarding. City of Parramatta encourages career development, training and has a focus on continuous improvement .
About the person
A Tertiary qualification in Environmental Health/Science or a related field is preferred however students in the final year/s of study will be considered, along with experience in any aspects of Public Health, Food, and Environmental Education/Enforcement.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Manager, Public Affairs & Communications Job Grade / Classification: Environmental Officer Class 13 Employment Type: Ongoing – Full Time (1 position available) Location: Parramatta [...]
Job Title: Project Officer Training Job Grade / Classification: Environmental Officer Class 8 Employment Type: Temporary – Full Time (1 position available) Duration: Up to 2 years Locati [...]
Job Title: Legal Graduate Job Grade / Classification: Environment Officer Class 3 Employment Type: Temporary – Full Time (4 positions available within the Litigation Branch and Legislation and [...]
<p>Opportunity to work within a highly motivated and enthusiastic team delivering front line services to land managers in the Southern Highlands and Tablelands of NSW. Core functions of this r [...]