Frontline Recruitment Group
- Sunday to Thursday Roster
- Bonus and continued development programme
About the Position
Join this large powerhouse retailer and be amazed by the products in store whilst you lead the team to budgets, KPI's and high customer service standards!
This company is one of Australia's leading retailers in used electronics, music, jeweller and movie software. They deal with a varied range of products and have an amazing team culture and service offering.
We are looking for a standout experienced Manager in Training whose skill set will make a difference to this role. You will need to have an attitude and retail management base of a senior level whilst being highly motivated. You will be driven,
enjoy working with your team and managing them effectively.
To be successful you must have experience with:
- Management of a large team
- Management involvement in a high volume retail store
- Inventory and merchandising management
- Customer first attitude
- Driving a sales team to achieve goals and KPI's
- Strong in coaching and mentoring your team
- Ability to handle conflict resolution
- Fun, bright and energised
- Driving growth in the business
- Experience in wage control
- Passion for culture and communication
Rewards for you
- Salary $60-$63K+Super
- Structured roster - Sunday to Thursday
- Ongoing and continued development
- Quick progression plans
- Excellent support from Regional
- Work for a successful and developed brand
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new career and wanting to further their skills in Retail Management.
Contact Heidi Payne Ref Number 171973
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are iVvy, a high-growth global focused B2B enterprise SaaS company serving industries in 14 countries, we are headquartered on the Gold Coast and also have operations in the United Kingdom, South A [...]
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist Endocrinology to join Gold Coast Health GCH where the focus of our 10,-strong team is on providing world-class hea [...]
Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and enthusiastic ICU Registered Nurses to provide expert nursing care to complex patients at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. THE POSITION As the R [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem [...]