Frontline Recruitment Group
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for creating a store atmosphere that aligns with the edgy and energetic persona of the company.
About The Company:
This market leading national Fashion retailer is renowned for their edgy energetic company culture. Their focus is to bring the latest styles of global street brands to the Australian shopper and to create a shopping experience like no other. Their stores are pumping with energy and personality making it the destination retailer for the edgy, young shopper. This company offers endless career opportunities and has a strong culture of nurturing talent to promote from within.
About The Role:
As the Store Manager,
you will be responsible for creating a store atmosphere that aligns with the edgy and energetic persona of the company. You will live and breathe Street apparel and accesories - have that passion for global street brands and show this through your personal style. Your management must be adaptable and supportive and the manager must have the drive mentor a team. You will be managing their Flag Ship location so you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in senior retail management and have experience with managing high levels of stock. Visual merchandising will be one of your passions along side with making sure each and every customers are getting an amazing customer service experience.
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience at Senior Store Management level
* Have exposure to performance management
* A proven track record of managing staff to sales KPI's
* A Fantastic business acumen
* Experience rostering to a wage budget
* A flair for visual merchandising
* The ability to rotate stock quickly
* Have the experience and creativity to launch this store to even greater heights.
Benefits & Rewards
* Entry into the market leading street retailer
* Excellent Bonuses to be earned
* Endless career progression opportunities
* Fantastic base salary
* A company culture like no other
All senior and energetic Store Managers need to APPLY NOW! This offer wont be on the market for long! Now is the time to start your career off with a market leading company!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req Number: 2590 Location: Melbourne, Australia Posted: 7/26/2021 The Role Typically delivering products and services across our portfolio to a group of clients (existing or new) that assist [...]
Our client is looking for an AML specialist to deliver high quality professional services and reporting to both internal and external clients. About the Role - Provide an exceptional client [...]
Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer Position Classification: Rural Fee for Service Visiting Medical Officer Requisition ID: REQ236487 Applications Close: 31 August 2021 VMO General Pra [...]
- $60-66K+ Super + Commissions - Collins St location - Made to Measure / Tailor Experience is paramount. The opportunity to join a reputable Menswear retailer in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. [...]