Frontline Recruitment Group
BOUTIQUE - AUSTRALIAN ICONIC BRAND - LIFESTYLE- CONSULTATIVE
Are you ready to take your career to the next level, with an Iconic Australian brand that will make you the envy of all your friends? Apply Now!
Store Manager - Doncaster - up to $62,000 + Super + Monthly Bonus
About the company:
Be the envy of all your friends working for this highly sought after brand! My client is an Aussie Icon on the Global Stage. A lifestyle brand that lives and breathes the Australian lifestyle. Customer service is at the forefront of what they do, if you are passionate about fashion and leading an awesome team then read on!
Benefits and rewards:
* Above industry standard salary
* Generous staff discount and freebies!
* Regular sales and product training
* Ongoing training and support from a very knowledgeable and motivated Regional Manager
* Trips and Managers conferences
About the role:
* Tuesday - Saturday roster
* Beautiful boutique environment
* Build a fun an passionate culture
* Manage the day-to-day operations of the store
* Mentor your sales team to success
* Natural born salesperson and stylist
* Fun, positive and open to learning and growing
* Minimum 1 years' experience in Store Manager role
* Ideally you will have experience within boutique fashion
* History of achieving sales budgets
* Effectively manage results of team
Act now to secure your place in this well-known and Australian lifestyle leader!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Busy Indian restaurant is now preparation chef to join the team. Must have experience working in an Indian kitchen. A good knife skillsrequired. [...]
Work for a leading international law firm and be part of a high performing team where you'll have the opportunity to take your career all the way! Our client is a leading international law firm. Th [...]
Securecorp is a successful, progressive and award-winning organisation in the provision of security and risk management. Securecorp has employed approximately 3000 staff across Australia and have oper [...]
Dynamic and unique Not For Profit based in Melbourne CBD looking to expand its busy and high performing team Your Role Will Include We are currently working with one of Australia's most prominen [...]