Frontline Recruitment Group
Now is your opportunity to live on the untouched paradise of Fraser Island. One of Australia's favourite Island Resorts is rebuilding its brigade and seeks a strong Head Chef
We are seeking a talented Head Chef to join the team for one of Queensland's favourite Islands Resorts. Now is your chance to live on the beautiful Fraser Island.
As Head Chef, you will manage a team of 4 other Chefs, monitor kitchen operations, and maintain and improve the overall culinary experience for the Resort's guests.
Skills & Experience
- Very high standards of food production and presentation
- Experience with Asian Cuisine is essential
- The ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate a team
- Experience in a high volume kitchen
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Passion for, and a sense of pride in your work
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent communication, organisational, and leadership skills
Benefits & Culture
- Fantastic Salary
- Free Accommodation and food
- Wake up in paradise every day
- Free 24 hour staff only laundry and gym facilities
- Surrounded by crystal clear water
- Close-knit and inclusive team environment
- Genuine career and self-development opportunities
- Immediate start
APPLY NOW! DON'T MISS OUT! IMMEDIATE START! Feel free to contact Shane from Frontline to discuss further on 0410 626 217 or via [email protected]
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that is who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future, we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for, we keep you in the know because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Seeking a self-motivated, passionate & driven team player - Development opportunity to grow with the business - Monday to Friday Roster - Mackay & site-based role with travel required ABOUT [...]
Founded in Australia in 2014, Petal & Pup is a lifestyle ecommerce business with an emphasis on creating the best possible customer experience. We were obsessed with how our shop front' looks and are [...]
Queensland Museum Network (QMN) is a dynamic, statewide organisation that actively partners with, and connects communities, through compelling experiences, original research, amazing collections and a [...]
We are seeking an experienced Data Quality Officer to contribute to data quality reporting and analysis in line with the emerging business requirements of the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA). Th [...]