Frontline Recruitment Group
Store Manager - Global Women's Fashion brand - Chadstone
- Leading womens fashion retailer
- Rotating roster for work / life balance
- Style and wear some of the most amazing product across the country!
About the Business and Culture
My client is one of Australia's favourite Women's Fashion brands. With a focus on stylish and beautiful fashion, you will be joining a brand known for quality products and stunning stores.
Your days will be filled styling customers and mentoring the team on new and upcoming trends.
About The Role
As the Retail Manager in these stores, you will be responsible for all the day to day running's of a retail business...
and more! Your management experience will be across like-brands in fashion and you will be excited by the idea of working with one of Australia's favourite Womenswear retailers.
You will have a complete understanding of fashion KPI's and be able to train and drive your team to succeed. Fashion and trends will be a huge part of your lifestyle.
You will be confident in recruiting, training and developing a team to perform, and both your personal and store standards will be sensational. Operationally, you will be across stock management and VM, rostering as well as administration tasks. Known for your positive approach to life, your energy and passion will be contagious.
What You'll Bring
- Strong Retail Management background, preferably in women's fashion
- Be a strong, positive, exciting leader providing a culture of positive energy
- Sales attitude - you know how to win the sales
- Previous coaching and development of your team - coaching to success
- Be available across a rotating roster that includes weekends
- A genuine love of fashion and styling
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Be looking for a company that rewards it's teams, invests in careers and supports with excellent training and development long term
Rewards for You
- $55-60K Base + Super + Commission!
- Global retailer with amazing support
- A store to treat as your own!
- Generous staff discount to always look the part!
- Progression opportunities on offer for the right hard working candidate!
Do you love fashion, trend setting and all it entails? We need to talk! APPLY TODAY!
Job Number: 169592/170188
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Role Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Accounts Officer to join their growing accounts team on a permanent, full-time basis. The role will be suited to an individual who [...]
Biotechnology · Part time / full time · New Role The company Our client, a Melbourne based biotechnology company, is developing a unique world leading technology to treat diseases affec [...]
Diabetes Victoria is the leading charity and peak consumer body working to support, empower and campaign for all Victorians affected by, or at risk of, diabetes. By becoming a part of the Diab [...]
- Build your career in Portfolio Management - Work directly with the Head of Australian Equities - Join our growing Investments team –Sydney or Melbourne based role Equities focused analyst ro [...]