- Non-ongoing role through to March 2022
- Support senior executives and projects
Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a talented Executive Assistant to support a large team.
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide assistance to high-level executives within the agency and will be trusted to handle complex duties and sensitive information.
In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for your executive leadership team.
This is an APS4 Level role , and will commence ASAP, ending March 2022
What to Expect:
You will generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Provides oversight and secretariat support to a range of committees and forums
- Report on upcoming work, potential issues, and mitigation strategies
- Anticipate and appropriately respond to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Produce high quality paperwork, preparation/organisation and prompt resolution of all issues
- You have experience with working within Government teams
- You are proactive in anticipating the needs of senior executives, taking ownership, applying sound judgement and make reasonable decisions
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills and incredible work ethic
Please note, due to the nature of this role and the Government agency, candidates must be an Australian Citizen to be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $75k OTE ($50k + Super + Commissions + Penalties) with Top performers achieving in excess of $90K+ OTE - Blended working from home and Moonee Ponds office* with parking! - FREE Premium Foxtel s [...]
THE OPPORTUNITY As a self-managed, motivated, and highly skilled Refrigeration / HVAC Technician, you will work with a friendly dedicated team working on state-of-the-art equipment at Coles sites. You [...]
- Join a business that is passionate about their people - Fantastic collaborative family culture - Competitive remuneration - Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses - Opportuni [...]
Role Type: SessionalRemuneration: $ 78.28 - $ 84.57 per hour (dependent on experience and qualification) Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute are the TAFE trading brands of Bendigo Kangan Institute. We a [...]