Australian Capital Territory
Your New Role
We have an opportunity to join our high performing team as a SOE Engineer.
We can support the roles being in Canberra or Melbourne.
You will be responsible in providing third level application and system support in order to manage SOE Image and Application Packaging services, solutions and support project work across a broad spectrum of imaging and packaging technologies. Primarily SCCM, MSI and MDT.
Additionally, your role will include:
- Carrying out specialist technical activities in a professional manner in support of project and company objectives
- Implementation of a product rollouts for large department, working with stakeholders, users and vendors, with multiple facets (e.g.
Department deployment and migration planning including hardware, software, Software as a Service, testing, training, communication, work team meetings).
- Ensuring all project related activities are on track to meet tight schedules
- Working collaboratively to gather, analyse and create rollout plans based on stakeholder’s readiness and availability.
- Carrying out complex software packaging and O/S imaging assignments requiring familiarity and expertise with a broad field of engineering and technical knowledge
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a ‘can-do’, pro-active, approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve Leidos objectives.
- Competent imaging & packaging using thick (MSI) & thin (XenApp, ThinApp & App-V) distributions
- Packaging for VDI environments
- Advanced knowledge of MDT and SCCM/Configuration Manager
- Experience with MDOP and client virtualization technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Client Imaging and Deployment
- PowerShell automation leveraging WMI
- VBScript automation
- Developing/maintaining Custom MOF files
- Some WQL – Windows Query language experience
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a current NV-2 security clearance.
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. We have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Your New Role Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration between IT Systems. Perform systems engineering functions in support of operations and management systems. Create and [...]
Job Description Your New Role Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration between IT Systems. Perform systems engineering functions in support of operations and management systems. Create [...]
We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the backing of a 37,000 global [...]
Job Description Your New Role We have an opportunity to join our high performing team as a SOE Engineer. We can support the roles being in Canberra or Melbourne. You will be responsible in p [...]