Invest in a company that invests in you.
We have exciting new opportunities for additional Change Coordinators who are creative problem solvers with an innate attention to detail and a strong customer focus. Our government client has recently commenced upon a journey to reshape the departments technology branch and embrace the benefits of a comprehensive ‘Service Integration and Management’ (SIAM) structure. As a result, we are seeking highly motived and dedicated Change Coordinators who have a strong sense of personal accountability and are passionate about future career development.
This position will provide mentoring and training to ready the successful applicant to contribute towards improved service availability and pursue a better user experience within our Multi-Vendor Environment (MVE).
*Leidos is committed to acquiring the very best talent, so if you consider yourself a junior applicant that has raw potential, dedication and are excited to build a long term career in an inclusive culture and an invested management structure then we also encourage you to apply.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting with integrity and conviction whilst you follow a documented process (and your training) to govern end to end Change practices
- Engaging Change Requestors and Service Providers to coordinate updates and provide resolutions to incorrect Change details
- Responding to queries and providing guidance as per your training and the provided documentation
- Administering Change records within the IT Service Management tool (ServiceNow)
- Performing individual quality assurance reviews to ensure our service provider partners are adhering to the documented process
- Participating in Change committee forums (chaired by seniors) whilst cultivating strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Participating in the departments Change Advisory Board (CAB) whilst undertaking a careful and considered review of Change Requests
- Contributing to the Forward Schedule of Change and assessing ICT scheduling impacts against advised business events to reduce impacts to ICT Services and the user experience
- Striving to support the Leidos Change Manager (Process Lead) and your stakeholders to ensure the team always achieves an exceptional outcome
- Working with your colleagues to identify and implement CSI’s and process refinement
- Collaborating with related Service Management teams such as Release, Incident & Problem Management
About you and what you'll bring
- You are committed to the work; you are energetic, proactive and take ownership of your own individual development
- Interested in IT and considered self-sufficient
- Accountable, and eager to take on new challenges and opportunities, and never satisfied with average
- Comfortable managing client expectations and working strategically
- Strong presentation, positive attitude & exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Comfortable working towards personal performance targets and team metrics
- Ability to eventually chair meetings and interact collaboratively with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, and process driven
- Passionate about working for organisations that invest deeply in the staff
- You will be a proud champion of the Leidos brand, who is inquisitive, can easily build a rapport with others, and strives to find a common ground
Above all you will be a team player, and whilst you are comfortable working on individual outcomes you will quickly contribute to our culture in a positive way. We are extremely proud of the people that provide these services to the department and we want the best possible applicants to represent the Leidos brand.
Previous experience working in another ICT role (6+ months) – highly desirable
Previous experience using the ServiceNow ticketing platform – highly desirable
Previous exposure to Change and/or Release Management – highly desirable
ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or higher – highly desirable
Experience within a ‘Service Integration and Management (SIAM)’ structure – highly desirable
Please note all applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time (Part Time Available if Preferred) Position Classification: Registered Midwife Remuneration: $64,377.92 - $90,394.15 per annum + Super + Incentives Hou [...]
You must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to apply for this traineeship. Employment Type : Temporary Part Time Position Classification : School Based Trainee Remuneration : $ [...]
What you'll be doing - The Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for the management of the day to day statutory, preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance requirements for the buildings, pl [...]
<p style="font-family: Arial;;"><img alt="" src="s:mcusercontent.comf4a25b81b1b4aaeb1beec4915images25f6c148-db09-274b-3a24-ee4f02f3a6a9.jpg" style="width: 100%;" ><p> <p style="fo [...]