Your new role
We are looking for a brilliant communicator- that loves everything that is Data!
As the Lead Data Architect you will play a role in positioning the Data/Data Science/Ai Practice as a leader in the management, analysis, manipulation, and interpretation of data. You will be the 2IC for the Practice Leader – Chief Data Architect and play in the Bid/Program space to solve some of Government and Defences biggest challenges. You will also contribute to the departments’ strategic service delivery by supporting digital capabilities and contributing to information sharing frameworks.
You will also have:
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale data and analytics platforms is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of current and trending data/information technologies such as Ai/ML, data lakes, cloud (AWS, Google and Azure), data governance, geospatial data etc.
- Specifies at a strategic level the business functions and data subjects needed to support future business, thereby enabling the development of an Information Architecture for their global businesses.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of architectural documentation (i.e. roadmaps) describing enterprise architecture now and into the future for sponsored areas.
- Ensures the Data and Information architecture is coordinated and aligned with the regional architectures and strategies and those developed by other areas of IT such as Security, Operations etc.
About you and what you’ll bring
You will have exceptional stakeholder skills and solid experience in a Data Architecture role within large and complex organisations. The core of this role is to support the Practice Manager in ensuring we understand clients’ requirements and to design and develop end-to-end Information Architecture solutions.
You will be considered a senior thought leader with extensive knowledge of business operation, processes, information management and data architecture. You will be part of a team that works with the clients to support and lead their strategic technology direction and drive business value.
What you'll love
Being a member of a high performing team, you'll enjoy working with driven, intelligent and truly collaborative people who have a strong brand both internally and with their customer, who love to celebrate success together. You'll never be short of work or opportunity and the challenge in leading solutions make this a career defining experience.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to hold and maintain a current Baseline security clearance.
Be the differnece
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technology Senior Consultant - SAP Analytics(Sydney, … COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise soft [...]
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS [...]
Technology Senior Consultant - SAP Analytics(Sydney, … Technology Senior Consultant - SAP Analytics(Sydney , Brisbane, Melbourne ) Requisition ID: 275578 Work Area: Consulting and Professional [...]
Technology Senior Consultant - SAP Analytics(Sydney, … Technology Senior Consultant - SAP Analytics(Sydney , Brisbane , Melbourne ) Requisition ID: 275578 Work Area: Consulting and Professional [...]